Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2021, 08:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
kinda looks like john schneider
Old 04-05-2021, 08:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boyblunder [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lots of people don't want an experimental RNA or chimp, pig and human fetus DNA containing concoction injected into them. The FDA has not approved them, they are allowed for "emergency use".
The death rate of .01 % is inflated, 94% of reported deaths have co-morbidity; you died in a motorcycle accident and had covid, you died from covid.
Go to the corbettreport.com and look at his video that youtube took down "The Future of Vaccines".
J&J is a regular vaccine. If you're scared of MRNA, get that.

If you're scared of regular vaccines, you suck.
Old 04-05-2021, 08:28 PM
Fire Giant

In my black and white Trumptard world of layman's logic and conspiracy theories, anything that isn't 100% ironclad effective is absolutely pointless.
Old 04-05-2021, 08:30 PM
Planar Protector

oil prices go up,. oil prices go down,.. oil prices go up
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 04-05-2021, 08:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
oil prices go up,. oil prices go down,.. oil prices go up
And Canada gets screwed

Suck it ya beaver-humpers!
Old 04-05-2021, 10:18 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boyblunder [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lots of people don't want an experimental RNA or chimp, pig and human fetus DNA containing concoction injected into them. The FDA has not approved them, they are allowed for "emergency use".
The death rate of .01 % is inflated, 94% of reported deaths have co-morbidity; you died in a motorcycle accident and had covid, you died from covid.
Go to the corbettreport.com and look at his video that youtube took down "The Future of Vaccines".
Lol you seem literally retarded. We didn’t give you extra chromosomes... blame your parents.
Old 04-05-2021, 10:31 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm just saying for something like a mumps shot or some bs,. they'll explain how it works but for a pfizer mRNA shot, good luck getting a doctor who is willing to spend the time explaining the process of how it sends messages to your body to produce certain proteins.
I’m literally lol’ing. What do you think doctors do 7+ years after their undergrad degrees? Everyone I know can explain the process. Maybe you just have a shitty doctor
Old 04-06-2021, 12:06 AM
Planar Protector

Have you ever seen "Mission: Impossible"?
  • You get a mission in the form of self-destructing instructions.
  • You prepare for this mission by obtaining or producing the necessary equipment.
  • The target appears and begins their nefarious plot!
  • You're prepared; so the target is eliminated quickly and virtually no-one notices.
  • For a while you remember the particular skills you used to accomplish this. However, time is fleeting and without use the tools you used fall into disrepair. Fortunately, you know how to build them again...
Mission: Accomplished.

As opposed to:
  • A foreign adversary appears!
  • You don't notice for a while.
  • They infiltrate your organization and establish a foothold. They set up supply lines and attack key infrastructure.
  • You try various old strategies unsuccessfully and the invader advances.
  • You develop a new strategy and begin to retake lost ground.
  • The new strategy is successful. You suffered some losses but were eventually victorious.
  • For a while you remember the particular skills you used to accomplish this. However, time is fleeting and without use the tools you used fall into disrepair. Fortunately, you know how to build them again...

-Mcoy
Old 04-06-2021, 03:06 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcoy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Have you ever seen "Mission: Impossible"?
  • You get a mission in the form of self-destructing instructions.
  • You prepare for this mission by obtaining or producing the necessary equipment.
  • The target appears and begins their nefarious plot!
  • You're prepared; so the target is eliminated quickly and virtually no-one notices.

As opposed to:
  • A foreign adversary appears!
  • You don't notice for a while.
  • They infiltrate your organization and establish a foothold. They set up supply lines and attack key infrastructure.
  • You try various old strategies unsuccessfully and the invader advances.
  • You develop a new strategy and begin to retake lost ground.
  • The new strategy is successful. You suffered some losses but were eventually victorious.

-Mcoy
I'm a big fan of option 1.
Old 04-06-2021, 03:36 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by renarin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol you seem literally retarded. We didn’t give you extra chromosomes... blame your parents.

On my worst day I am smarter than you on your best day.

My mother skipped 4 grades.
My father was the youngest 32 degree mason in North America at the time.

You have a weak mind as evidenced by your belief that attacking someone with an ad hominem is a valid argument.
Closed Thread