Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 10-06-2020, 01:59 PM
Planar Protector

My entire life I have been trying to find a movie I saw my friends dad watching when I was a kid, he said "they're' on a submarine and looking to see if anyone survived" or something.

For years I thought a made for TV movie was the one but it never felt right. Last night I was watching a movie, and the scene hit me like that food hit the food review guy in Rattataoollie. I had found the scene! I found the movie!!!

So I found an old childhood movie memory I been trying to hunt down that I recently decided I was going to give up on, and had been looking for for like 30 or 40 years. And then literally the last movie on my list of 50 movies I been digging through this pandemic, was the one. It was almost poetic last night I was laughing so hard that the LAST movie on my list was the one I was looking for.

I left the name's of these movies hidden incase you wanted to play that game and find them as well. They're cool movies. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-06-2020, 02:15 PM
Planar Protector

The submarine movie from the way you describe it sounds either like "On the Beach" or a knock-off of it.

Daughter did well on her school testing today. Always glad to see that.

Danth
Old 10-06-2020, 06:47 PM
Planar Protector

I’m on vacation till the 11th. Nice to spend time with the wife and kids and sleep in as late as I want.

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Old 10-06-2020, 06:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The submarine movie from the way you describe it sounds either like "On the Beach" or a knock-off of it.

Daughter did well on her school testing today. Always glad to see that.

Danth
YOU GOT IT Man, I shoulda asked OT years ago! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Dude it was so it! I thought it was another movie called VIRUS which was actually quite awesome! But not it. But damn I was like, "it had to have been this movie" all these years.
Old 10-06-2020, 08:24 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-06-2020, 09:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nice
Old 10-06-2020, 09:31 PM
Sarnak

Stephen Miller tested positive for Covid-19
Old 10-06-2020, 09:42 PM
Planar Protector

Pretzelle went one extra day without saying he cares about the hundreds of thousands of people that die from flu every year and he has not pledged his support for mandated masks and economic lockdown until we cure flu.

While this is a very sad day, it also confirms he is a bad bad man and whatever he said cannot be trusted.

I would imagine he is semi-orange on the inside... so bad.
Old 10-06-2020, 10:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretzelle went one extra day without saying he cares about the hundreds of thousands of people that die from flu every year and he has not pledged his support for mandated masks and economic lockdown until we cure flu.

While this is a very sad day, it also confirms he is a bad bad man and whatever he said cannot be trusted.

Why do you think quarantining outdoor interactions forever, is comparable to quarantining for 9-16 months?

Acutally forget I responded to you so you can stop spreading your poop fingers all over every thread in OT
Last edited by Jibartik; 10-06-2020 at 10:06 PM..
Old 10-06-2020, 10:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Do you think it’s great that America is top 10 per capita in covid deaths and we spent $6 trillion in debt to have an economy that’s worse today than it was in January?

What did our middle of road strategy, in your opinion, achieve? Also, if we could’ve done better, who other than the president, the most powerful political leader in the country, bears responsibility ?

Serious question my friend, I’m trying to understand