Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-02-2021, 01:37 PM
Large Bat

Default Logistical questions Warsliks Woods

20 half elf druid looking for a fresh camp with decent coin, landed on giants in WW.

What's the fastest way to WW? I can port to NK/WC

Where's the closest friendly vendor? Dwarf in LoIo?

I was thinking of porting to EJ then run to LoIo, bind at vendor and then take tunnels to WW. I wanted to bring it hear to confirm this is the fastest way or, find a faster route!
Old 03-02-2021, 01:44 PM
Planar Protector

Three options:

Fastest/safest/no other players required: Take the boat (it will land in OT, but jump off just before it gets into the outpost); the WW zone line is just a bit of a ways off from the shore, in front of an Iksar statue.

Fastest/riskiest: Get a druid to port you to skyfire (while invis!), then run across zone to OT, then run across to WW.

Safest: Get a port to Deadlands and run to FV, or take the boat to FV, then go to LOIO and go through the goblin caves (again, invis, as those goblins will be deadly at your level).

And the closest vendor is probably the Iksar sitting out in the mud flats in OT(bonus: they sell food/water), or the windmill guy in FV.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 03-02-2021, 01:59 PM
Large Bat

Thank you, quick clarification if you don't mind...

Oasis to TD via boat....do I need to switch boats or does it go right to OOT from same boat?
Old 03-02-2021, 02:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack.georgee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thank you, quick clarification if you don't mind...

Oasis to TD via boat....do I need to switch boats or does it go right to OOT from same boat?
A boat drives you from Oasis to a little island on TD. On the opposite side of that island another boat takes you to OT. That boat is a LONG wait/trip.
Old 03-02-2021, 02:14 PM
Planar Protector

Isn't the iksar merchant in OT a greedy merchant? The one in the windmill in FV isn't greedy.

Oasis (raft) -> TD (switch boats when the raft stops at the island) -> OT.

On the map you can see it in upper left corner:

https://wiki.project1999.com/Timorous_Deep

The raft goes back and forth from that island to Oasis. The actual docks on the island (#1 on map) receive the boat that goes from there to OT.

-Mcoy
Old 03-02-2021, 02:18 PM
Fire Giant

I personally always go form Dreadlands > Frontier MOuntain > Overthere > Warsliks Woods.
Old 03-02-2021, 02:27 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcoy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Isn't the iksar merchant in OT a greedy merchant?
I'm pretty sure ALL of the merchants in OT are greedy...
Old 03-02-2021, 02:42 PM
Planar Protector

skyfire druid port is safe and nothing sees invis in the zone, it's a straight easy run to ot zone and then through ot to ww
Old 03-02-2021, 02:43 PM
Planar Protector

Gate back to fire pots and use the portal to Cabalis
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 03-02-2021, 04:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcoy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Isn't the iksar merchant in OT a greedy merchant? The one in the windmill in FV isn't greedy.
Quite possibly; I've only ever use them to buy food/water, and never cared about their prices.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
skyfire druid port is safe and nothing sees invis in the zone, it's a straight easy run to ot zone and then through ot to ww
... as long as your invisibility doesn't fade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] That was the "danger" I was referring to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gate back to fire pots and use the portal to Cabalis
Firepots are an option (albeit a "dangerous" one for non-Iksar, since you need to invis through Cabilis) ... but you have to go through two zones of Cabilis, then run a long way through LOIO. Might still be faster than some of the options I mentioned though, if you are don't mind the running through Cabilis part; maybe consider it if you get to TD, but find out you just missed the OT boat.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Closed Thread