Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Melee

Closed Thread

Old 09-30-2018, 01:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imago [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I got to 60 before they removed the XP penalty on hybrids, so I can't speak to how it is these days, but from what I remember ....

54 wasn't horrible. 59 was horrible. Did terrible things to my old world factions trying to sneak XP in wherever I could find it.
59 legit took me 3 months to get through with the XP penalty. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Old 09-30-2018, 09:03 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Only took circa 25 KoS kills to get mine!
I got keeper of souls piece on my first ever sky run - then, 1 year and like a month later, a harpy tongue decided to drop (Auld Lang Syne) - that cloak took some doing.

Auld Lang Syne Discord - click here to join
Please read our charter and post in #new_applicants
Old 09-30-2018, 03:24 PM
Sarnak

I have no issues getting groups with my Ranger. HHK, MM, CoM, you are welcome everywhere.
Old 10-04-2018, 04:53 AM
Fire Giant

i used to not want to group with rangers until i started playing my monk

now i'd gladly invite any ranger, only cuz i hate pulling. rangers somehow are all very willing to pull, im guessing its cuz they want to feel useful since they are halfass in everything else
Old 10-04-2018, 07:20 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by wagorf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

now i'd gladly invite any ranger, only cuz i hate pulling. rangers somehow are all very willing to pull, im guessing its cuz they want to feel useful since they are halfass in everything else
DPS monk bashing rangers is pretty funny.
Old 10-04-2018, 07:40 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wagorf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Both my monk and ranger are in the mid-50's and I enjoy pulling with my Ranger much more.

With Harmony, roots, and SoW it's just quicker, more control, and more consistent.

I can pull singles all day if needed or bring a lot.
Old 10-04-2018, 07:53 AM
Planar Protector

I love firing an arrow into a full room of mobs. INC
Old 10-04-2018, 09:33 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Unlike monk, pulling on ranger is a quick and painless experience, and you can even pull a bunch of mobs at once but have them arrive in camp individually thanks to roots and snares.
Old 10-09-2018, 01:25 AM
Fire Giant

Default afree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Unlike monk, pulling on ranger is a quick and painless experience, and you can even pull a bunch of mobs at once but have them arrive in camp individually thanks to roots and snares.
Thank you!

Groups need to stop asking monks to pull. This is not 1999 we don't need monks to pull singles. Anyone and their mom's toon can pull multiples and let the group handle the rest. If the group is not capable of handling more than one then you should disband and join another.
Closed Thread