Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2013, 01:23 PM
Planar Protector

Default We need YOU! *Tech Discussion PSA*

It's that time again, boys and girls. That's right, Tech discussion forum needs YOU and your amazing technical expertise to help our growing community get their EQ clients working!

All the Tech Forum guru's drive fast cars, live in large houses, and have sex with super models (lyra has a harem of underwear models in her house, i've heard), so if you'd like to see what you're missing, please come join us and give back to your wonderful community!

It doesn't take much to participate, and you don't need to be an IT genius to get people's EQ clients working. All it takes is a little time and some thinking, and you can help lowbies everywhere log in and slay orcs in crushbone.

I haven't had as much time as I would like to hit the tech boards, so shit's been piling up. To everyone who hasn't been able to get their things working in the last week or two, I apologize. But that's where all of you come in! The tech board is a great way to give back to Project1999 and its players. If you're interested in flying in private jets and sipping the finest Whiskey's available, come stop by the Tech Boards and make a few posts. Pretty soon, you too will be a planar protector sailing on your own private yacht in the pacific islands.

Also, Lyra brings cookies. They are very good.

***EDIT***
Need Mac Tech people bad. Even 1-2 visiting a few times a week would be a huge help. I know zilch about Macs. Please stop by and answer a few threads if you know what you're doing with OSx.

http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...ad.php?t=94928

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhambuk View Post
gotrocks community savior
Last edited by gotrocks; 11-03-2013 at 02:03 PM..
Old 11-03-2013, 01:24 PM
Fire Giant

boycotting crapintosh immersion experience
Old 11-03-2013, 01:34 PM
Planar Protector

+1 for helping people get started... I remember having a bunch of issues on my first day here, wouldn't have made it online without some help from 3-4 good samaritans [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-03-2013, 01:41 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotrocks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
(lyra has a harem of underwear models in her house, i've heard)
I don't even keep them chained.. most of the time.
Old 11-03-2013, 02:02 PM
Planar Protector

PSA Update: First page of tech discussion board has been slayed. If you had a thread in tech discussion that got pushed past the first page, please bump it today and i'll get to you sometime after Seattle crushes Tampa Bay.

***Important message to all MAC USERS***

We are in desperate need of some Mac people on the tech board. Lots of EQmac people coming over and running into problems. I HAVE NO EXPERIENCE ON A MAC. I can litterally do nothing for these people except use my intuition as an IT person. If anyone has experience on a Mac, or fuck, anyone who simply got Titanium running on a Mac, please, please stop by and I will personally make sure you are showered in pixels and love in and out of game. Thanks guys!

Quote:
Old 11-03-2013, 04:17 PM
Kobold

I'm all for helping as long as you (gotrocks) keep the creepy weird internet flirting to a minimum. Any posts that have such content will be skipped by me, from this point forward. You're a nice and helpful guy and all but it just grosses me out.
Last edited by Netherzul; 11-03-2013 at 04:24 PM..
Old 11-03-2013, 05:16 PM
Planar Protector

Nobody cares.

Tanrin,Rinat,Sprucewaynee
Old 11-03-2013, 05:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netherzul [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm all for helping as long as you (gotrocks) keep the creepy weird internet flirting to a minimum. Any posts that have such content will be skipped by me, from this point forward. You're a nice and helpful guy and all but it just grosses me out.
What weird, creepy internet flirting are you referring to, and can you point me to where its happening in technical discussion?

not trying to be a troll, im actually asking.

**edit** thx for the bump, pootitang !!

Quote:
Old 11-03-2013, 05:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotrocks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What weird, creepy internet flirting are you referring to, and can you point me to where its happening in technical discussion?

not trying to be a troll, im actually asking.

**edit** thx for the bump, pootitang !!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Tanrin,Rinat,Sprucewaynee
Old 11-03-2013, 07:39 PM
Planar Protector

As a Mac user, I'm going to say that running the game in Bootcamp is really the best option. Wineskin just doesn't work as well.
Closed Thread