Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 01-15-2023, 11:42 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WokeCat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
BTW I didn't vote at all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by paisley [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I didn’t vote either.
Based
Old 01-15-2023, 11:44 AM
Kobold

You're right. It's time for President Harris. Nominate Hillary for new VP.
@EndorraFeyborne Discord
Old 01-15-2023, 12:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endorra [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're right. It's time for President Harris. Nominate Hillary for new VP.
Please G-d no.

Mercy.
Old 01-15-2023, 01:29 PM
Planar Protector

No. Because although IRL I hope we all dont die in ww3.

I really hoped we all die in ww3, so I dont regret my attempt to prevent that at all.
Old 01-15-2023, 02:40 PM
Planar Protector

Oh fuck me this is old man gamer BS at this point, really. This is regurgitated purity ring era bitter dregs bullshit. Here. Deal:

Some people have no idea how the unipolar world works. It's unipolar -- the cold war era was a multi-polar (multi-power) era. Competing states. Let's check in, shall we?
  1. Russia is fucking itself to death.
  2. China is *still* trying to figure out wtf do we do with 3+ billion people.
The West, led by a web of economic and military alliances headed by the US, revolves around the maintenance of a single superpower, the US. In return, we have the 7th Fleet for example, taking care of Okinawa. That's one of our fleets. No other country has one fleet of anywhere near the same level of readiness, operational practice, and technology, and pure deep logistics.

If idiots want to see how the US economy is doing, you need to map it in relation to the entire western economic condition. But idiots are not smart people. They think the US is like a family, and dad doesn't run the family into debt! That is not how the US economy has worked since Bretton Woods, you illiterate monkeys.

Compare the dollar to the pound yoy. Compare what the price of Brent Crude was projected to be (> $150 / barrel: source: JPMChase) vs what it is -- for us. This is exactly how things are supposed to work. The US economy is the last to get hit and first to get saved. The economic strength of every country in our web is staggered underneath always relative to the US economy. If our interest rates go up .1%, every other country in our web goes up .1% +, for example. There are paradoxical effects: it has to be in some balance. The US dollar, is really strong right now. As I said, be a rational person: the pound likes to run at about 1:1.75. It can often get above that. It's around 1:1.2 right now, and stuck. Sucks to not be us, old friends! But the US itself does not want the Pund to hover this low for much longer. So, the dollar will weaken. And the pickle heads will cry more tears, because they are illiterate.

I'm starting to get bored gamers are so stereotypical at this point. MUST the world always be colored in shades reminiscent of Elliot Rodgers' all-permeating sense of bitterness about not getting laid enough?

TL;DR. A unipolar world is characterized by a sole fully-realized and triumphant superpower is the social, economic, political, and military anchor of a global web of alliances, and the system is winning when this order actually works and keeps winning. This is called winning all the marbles. This is called victory and freedom, and tyranny is on a timer. Stop crying like a bitch because gays can get married. You lost. Jesus is dead. You lost. And sexy chicks never have wanted to fuck guys like you. You always have lost.

I am sorry if this post goes over your head, OP. Biden is trivial, and any American president is "good" to the degree they simply operate our fucking state. Biden has operated the system his whole life. A good president is identical to a good janitor, or good caddy. I have never seen such tears these past several years, by people who, when it boils down to it, really should just go form an Amish sect and let the rest of us drive this spaceship into the stars with Afternoon Delight playing on the stereo.

Rant done! Good rant! Tired of closeted Amish saying everything is going to hell when, last I checked, the 7th fucking Fleet still owns the North Pacific. And, we got Aussies perched down south of the Equator handling duties down under. Etc. Etc! SO:
  1. Is it objectively so bad, to be the US, now? Objectively? Umm, no?
  2. Related question: Did you ever contemplate you may be in a cult? Or addicted to self-retardation?
Old 01-15-2023, 02:43 PM
Kobold

Every single elected official in DC is a Fascist. The system is designed such that no one but fascists get in. Only a few non-fascists in the nation in local governments.

Supporting any of them make you a fascist or an ignorant chump as well. I have been an ignorant chump in the past. I have recovered.
Balamorm<ALS> - Barbarian Rogue
Deetith - Iksar Monk
Old 01-15-2023, 02:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garnaak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Every single elected official in DC is a Fascist. The system is designed such that no one but fascists get in. Only a few non-fascists in the nation in local governments.

Supporting any of them make you a fascist or an ignorant chump as well. I have been an ignorant chump in the past. I have recovered.
You do get to choose the flavour of tyrant out of the options presented to you though.

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung

Old 01-15-2023, 02:56 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You do get to choose the flavour of tyrant out of the options presented to you though.
Yea "Democracy!" INC.

You understand.

USA! USA! USA!
Balamorm<ALS> - Barbarian Rogue
Deetith - Iksar Monk
Old 01-15-2023, 03:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadre Spinegnawer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh fuck me this is old man gamer BS at this point, really. This is regurgitated purity ring era bitter dregs bullshit. Here. Deal:

Some people have no idea how the unipolar world works. It's unipolar -- the cold war era was a multi-polar (multi-power) era. Competing states. Let's check in, shall we?
  1. Russia is fucking itself to death.
  2. China is *still* trying to figure out wtf do we do with 3+ billion people.
The West, led by a web of economic and military alliances headed by the US, revolves around the maintenance of a single superpower, the US. In return, we have the 7th Fleet for example, taking care of Okinawa. That's one of our fleets. No other country has one fleet of anywhere near the same level of readiness, operational practice, and technology, and pure deep logistics.

If idiots want to see how the US economy is doing, you need to map it in relation to the entire western economic condition. But idiots are not smart people. They think the US is like a family, and dad doesn't run the family into debt! That is not how the US economy has worked since Bretton Woods, you illiterate monkeys.

Compare the dollar to the pound yoy. Compare what the price of Brent Crude was projected to be (> $150 / barrel: source: JPMChase) vs what it is -- for us. This is exactly how things are supposed to work. The US economy is the last to get hit and first to get saved. The economic strength of every country in our web is staggered underneath always relative to the US economy. If our interest rates go up .1%, every other country in our web goes up .1% +, for example. There are paradoxical effects: it has to be in some balance. The US dollar, is really strong right now. As I said, be a rational person: the pound likes to run at about 1:1.75. It can often get above that. It's around 1:1.2 right now, and stuck. Sucks to not be us, old friends! But the US itself does not want the Pund to hover this low for much longer. So, the dollar will weaken. And the pickle heads will cry more tears, because they are illiterate.

I'm starting to get bored gamers are so stereotypical at this point. MUST the world always be colored in shades reminiscent of Elliot Rodgers' all-permeating sense of bitterness about not getting laid enough?

TL;DR. A unipolar world is characterized by a sole fully-realized and triumphant superpower is the social, economic, political, and military anchor of a global web of alliances, and the system is winning when this order actually works and keeps winning. This is called winning all the marbles. This is called victory and freedom, and tyranny is on a timer. Stop crying like a bitch because gays can get married. You lost. Jesus is dead. You lost. And sexy chicks never have wanted to fuck guys like you. You always have lost.

I am sorry if this post goes over your head, OP. Biden is trivial, and any American president is "good" to the degree they simply operate our fucking state. Biden has operated the system his whole life. A good president is identical to a good janitor, or good caddy. I have never seen such tears these past several years, by people who, when it boils down to it, really should just go form an Amish sect and let the rest of us drive this spaceship into the stars with Afternoon Delight playing on the stereo.

Rant done! Good rant! Tired of closeted Amish saying everything is going to hell when, last I checked, the 7th fucking Fleet still owns the North Pacific. And, we got Aussies perched down south of the Equator handling duties down under. Etc. Etc! SO:
  1. Is it objectively so bad, to be the US, now? Objectively? Umm, no?
  2. Related question: Did you ever contemplate you may be in a cult? Or addicted to self-retardation?
Down and to the right

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-15-2023, 03:37 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by WokeCat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm genuinely trying to understand
That's your problem right there. I'd say change the channel and take your blood pressure medication.