Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-30-2011, 01:36 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You just played with bad enchanters?
Unless Trystych was on his Enchanter...yes. They were all pretty bad. Was always fun when we didn't have any Shaman on and I was the only Magician, so I was doing rods, dispels, Malo, DS, and whatever the fuck else while trying to keep my pet in there and every time I would go to Malo after a charm broke it would already be recharmed because they were bad. Not once did I EVER see an Enchanter force break a charm when debuffs wore off on the pet (you know, like you're SUPPOSED to do) so it can get re-debuffed. Was always a clusterfuck any time someone charmed. Fuck, in my entire time playing EQ there were maybe 4 people I ever trusted to not fuck up with Charm, and 2 of them were Necromancers.
Old 08-30-2011, 02:34 AM
Fire Giant

Eh I had my moments with him I just think he got in over his head too early. Needed to be around better people.
Old 08-30-2011, 06:12 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swishahouse [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Omnimorph did nothing but "charm and rape" hate. Fucking KSed Maestro with dual mod rodded crack hasted Cleric of Hate.
I had some pimp shammies making sure my cleric of rape and destruction was perma maloed tho! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Good times <3

I enchant things...
Old 08-30-2011, 06:19 AM
Sarnak

You guys are ruthless... Didn't know so many people cried over a game this much. Ace lead dozekar fine, when he was there. Maybe people are mad because everytime we tried to raid something TMO showed up with there zerglings and just ran throguh everything, we did what we had to do.. Learn to share and play as a team, this server isn't big enough for all you retards
Old 08-30-2011, 08:12 AM
Sarnak

Acarer wasnt "In" TR. He was applying to TR.
Old 08-30-2011, 08:17 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennoia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've never seen an Enchanter 'charm and rape' in hate on P99...I've only ever seen Enchanters 'fuck up and charm the wrong shit without Malo on it, have charm break every 10 seconds, then leave a hasted pet for us to deal with after they get their shit pushed in from insisting on wasting mana on other shit'.
obv never grouped with glitch
Old 08-30-2011, 04:40 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennoia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Unless Trystych was on his Enchanter...yes. They were all pretty bad. Was always fun when we didn't have any Shaman on and I was the only Magician, so I was doing rods, dispels, Malo, DS, and whatever the fuck else while trying to keep my pet in there and every time I would go to Malo after a charm broke it would already be recharmed because they were bad. Not once did I EVER see an Enchanter force break a charm when debuffs wore off on the pet (you know, like you're SUPPOSED to do) so it can get re-debuffed. Was always a clusterfuck any time someone charmed. Fuck, in my entire time playing EQ there were maybe 4 people I ever trusted to not fuck up with Charm, and 2 of them were Necromancers.
When the fuck did you become good at this game? Just because you post in RnF doesn't mean shit. You couldn't keep up in hate clears. Soon as you had more than one thing to do, you broke down. Ever think it was recharmed because your slow as shit on everything especially dispels. The only thing you did well, was whining. Don't talk about people from TR like you know them. You raided with them for a month and the general consensus was this person is flat out terrible in all aspects.
Old 08-30-2011, 04:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excellio [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is he a high lvl chanter? I think I remember asking him for c2 many times, and he'd always ignore me, which made me sad.
Not really a Chanter so much as a total douchebag.
Old 08-30-2011, 04:51 PM
Sarnak

Possibly the least surprising suspension handed out?
Old 08-30-2011, 04:53 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omnimorph [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I had some pimp shammies making sure my cleric of rape and destruction was perma maloed tho! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Good times <3
You are damn right! I had malo at the ready 24/7. Thats the difference here! 1 Omniteam > Uberguild_002

Swishahouse Swishablast
Luminary of 57 Spirits
Junglist
Bard of 16 Anthems
Pokeball Flinger
Closed Thread