Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2019, 06:12 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psyborg [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If Green merges into Blue like the original server announcement claims to then this should only be an issue while Velious is live. That will definitely be an interesting year and a half.
I'm only not playing Green because of the uncertainty of this. I want all my characters in the same server at some point. If we had a definitive answer here Green might go up!
Old 11-01-2019, 06:25 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmcvet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I imagine you fat, probably got a shit life and a fat wife. Your angry at life You have no self esteem and you are angry and hate everyone. So you come out here talking shit to people in video games to make yourself feel superior and better because your a loser in rl. Dude we seen it a million times. Nerds were doing it with the internet before I went of and became a real man. And apparently nerds like you are doing it still even after coming out 13 years in. Pro tip big guy. If you cant say what you say on the net to people in rl in their face...then stfu because your a fucking pussy. And ya im keyboard warrioring hard, but guess what I spent 12 years being a real warrior and saying shit just like this to peoples faces. Can you do it? no....stfu get off the net hit the gym get on meds quit being a fucking shit talking internet elitist keyboard warrior wannab. You dont inpress anyone and you are making the community worse off.
Truly spoken like a gentlemen with shoulders all the way up to their ears.
Old 11-01-2019, 06:36 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot.
Your also a troll, a true hater, its sad to see so much hate. let it go. go enjoy game instead of playing forum warrior.
Old 11-01-2019, 10:09 AM
Banned

Over for bluecels

Next time don't make such a toxic raiding environment that guilds want to screw each other out of warder loot and tov dragons have to be rooted

Blue community was way worse than red
Old 11-01-2019, 10:12 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Over for bluecels

Next time don't make such a toxic raiding environment that guilds want to screw each other out of warder loot and tov dragons have to be rooted

Blue community was way worse than red
Ah so you're the person with all that extra time trolling ec. Such a sad existence.
Old 11-01-2019, 10:17 AM
Banned

Lol I had a second window open for when I was medding

Speak for yourself, bluecel
Old 11-01-2019, 10:25 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm only not playing Green because of the uncertainty of this. I want all my characters in the same server at some point. If we had a definitive answer here Green might go up!
Blue is dead and once this supposed merge happens at the end of velious everyone will just play the classic green again. Just FYI.
Old 11-01-2019, 10:46 AM
Banned

I am there to help these people get on green before legacy drops go away

Ain't the first time and won't be the last time I get attacked for doing the right thing

No good deed goes unpunished

The people that run this place/contribute code know that for sure

Keep taking the road forward, leave the dummies behind
Old 11-01-2019, 11:07 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am there to help these people get on green before legacy drops go away

Ain't the first time and won't be the last time I get attacked for doing the right thing

No good deed goes unpunished

The people that run this place/contribute code know that for sure

Keep taking the road forward, leave the dummies behind
13.5k forum posts since you joined these forums.

That is nearly 4.5 posts a day for 8.5 years straight.

For fuck's sake I just feel bad for you after mathing that out. You will get a pass from me from now on because you are clearly touched in the head.
Old 11-01-2019, 11:14 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psyborg [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
13.5k forum posts since you joined these forums.

That is nearly 4.5 posts a day for 8.5 years straight.

For fuck's sake I just feel bad for you after mathing that out. You will get a pass from me from now on because you are clearly touched in the head.
shaming is an effeminate manipulation tactic, toxic blue weirdos
Closed Thread