Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2019, 02:16 PM
Planar Protector

Appreciate it brother!
Old 01-09-2019, 03:31 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjeff100 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ignight- Just passing along Tassy's message. I respect your beef with him, it's only fair i respect his beef with you as well. Tassy- In all seriousness, proud of ya man.
He was speaking to you, not me. Sorry, he has nothing i need to hear. Total hater wasting his life trolling forums while complaining people playing a game are losers.

Ignore is a win/win
Last edited by Ignight; 01-09-2019 at 03:33 PM..
Old 01-09-2019, 06:15 PM
Planar Protector

Jeff please quote BIG BABY BUT YOU HATE ME! This is will be all thanks.
Old 01-09-2019, 06:43 PM
Banned

Hahaha Tassy, u cheeky sob.

Ignight- "Something something something" Love, Tassy.
Old 01-09-2019, 08:28 PM
Kobold

@heartbrand Last Activity: Today 05:20 PM- lol....where's that J&M Tax and all your proof of those 2 businesses in ann arbor and boston? It's been days since you've posted on this thread, but you HAVE been lurking the forums actively....What happened? Forget how to use photoshop?

Point proven

Heartbrand, The Emperor of Nothing, the Fakest on an EMULATOR..is that an oxymoron?
Old 01-09-2019, 11:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by chealin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
@heartbrand Last Activity: Today 05:20 PM- lol....where's that J&M Tax and all your proof of those 2 businesses in ann arbor and boston? It's been days since you've posted on this thread, but you HAVE been lurking the forums actively....What happened? Forget how to use photoshop?

Point proven

Heartbrand, The Emperor of Nothing, the Fakest on an EMULATOR..is that an oxymoron?
Woah baby you have a major crush on HB. You can have him ... I give up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOD
"I will honor those who honor Me, but those who despise Me will be disgraced." HCSB 1 Samuel 2:30
Old 01-10-2019, 09:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by chealin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Point proven

I can’t help that you don’t know how to use google. I also said Baltimore. It was a lot more entertaining to dunk on people when it took three seconds to screenshot stuff and tag it here. Ain’t nobody got time to screenshot shit and upload it to imgur.
Old 01-10-2019, 11:30 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can’t help that you don’t know how to use google. I also said Baltimore. It was a lot more entertaining to dunk on people when it took three seconds to screenshot stuff and tag it here. Ain’t nobody got time to screenshot shit and upload it to imgur.
In reality though HB, you really are a piece of shit buddy. But i'd have to assume that since you've made it this far in life already, you probably are already aware and are very much ok with it.
Old 01-10-2019, 01:06 PM
Planar Protector

This guy and his personal attacks. Too bad he didn’t take drug filled needles personally might have saved a friend.
Old 01-10-2019, 01:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjeff100 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In reality though HB, you really are a piece of shit buddy. But i'd have to assume that since you've made it this far in life already, you probably are already aware and are very much ok with it.
Just co-sponsored an event for the elderly in the community who don't have sufficient money to pay their rent. How many mobs in NToV did you kill this week?