Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2018, 04:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because I like firing people up and getting my name on a sig. I want people play eq healthy, some can’t and they should be sent off. You’re no friend, you’re an enabler buddy and I will always be the skin under your nails kid.
Negative. Friend request sent, we can do this Tassy!!
Old 12-10-2018, 04:57 PM
Sarnak

who?
Old 12-10-2018, 05:09 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arogarn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rygrim wouldn't have given 2 shits about these trolls, he knew exactly who this community was and it's a testament to his character that he could still stand as a beacon of goodness among this ilk. RIP buddy and thanks for all the help in our time together. I'm playing a halfling rogue named Danlor in a D&D campaign with some pals.
💯 fuck you heartbrand and Sam. The only friends heartbrand ever had were people who give him pixels. And the only thing I even remember of Sam was him trying to come into kc to ae our raid and me 1 shotting his ass.
Old 12-10-2018, 05:43 PM
Kobold

Default TO NORRATH, AND BEYOND!!!

All of these people talking about "druggies" and red99. Sounds like a cop out. Who gives a flying fuck what the next man or woman puts in their body? There are plenty of psychotic people that don't need anything at all extra in their bodies to act insane and ignorant (Heartbrand, you, etc) and hurt people or have a negative effect on them. Rygrim was a great person that did not hurt people, quite the contrary. He was fun to be around, helpful, and a breath of fresh air on this toxic cesspool of the internet. He brought joy to the server and treated people with respect and dignity, because that's just how he was. When Rygrim was on, you knew you could message him about anything and he would talk to you and not give you a hard time, theres a lot of people like that on this server that are great people.

If you want to get technical : Alcohol is a drug, its a man-made GABA agonist (not all drugs have to be man-made just saying) that has a physiological interaction with the human brain just like xanax or valium. Some people drink, some people do prescription pills, some people smoke pots...they all have very similar effects on the pleasure centers in our brains but that doesn't mean people all behave the same while taking a certain thing. Haven't you heard of "angry drunks" or "happy drunks"? It's the behavior. Behavior is all up to the individual and many environmental and genetic factors also play into that. Mood or mind altering substances can exacerbate issues in people for sure, and they come in many shapes and forms.

So really, who gives a fuck who does what? There are great people that use drugs as a coping mechanism or recreationally and there are horrible people that are completely anti-social when they use whatever mood or mind altering substance of their choosing. If your behavior on a drug doesn't effect people negatively than why do you have a problem with it?

With that said, it sounds to me like you just want an excuse to belittle and berate people to make yourself feel better. Yes, it would be great if everybody was super productive like you and posted thousands upon thousands of flames about people they will never meet in real life, and then claim to be "healthy and happy" and have a "normal" life outside of the internet; if you have to say you're normal and happy and healthy, than you probably aren't...if you were you really wouldn't care what other people thought about you and you sure wouldn't have to convince somebody else of that fact. ESPECIALLY people on a throwback elf emulator forum...

The end.

Now that my novel is over, I think I'll use quite a bit of droogs and get ready for the ULTRA VIOLENCEEEEE~

FOR RYGRIM!

DEUCES~
Old 12-10-2018, 05:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatelore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
�� fuck you heartbrand and Sam. The only friends heartbrand ever had were people who give him pixels. And the only thing I even remember of Sam was him trying to come into kc to ae our raid and me 1 shotting his ass.
Used and abused someone til they died. Great friends you guys are! If you dont think all those all nighters he was pressured into doing by selfish bastards didnt contribute to his health you are part of the problem. He constantly felt obligated to stay logged in. Probably because we were his only friends. Too bad noone cared.
Last edited by SamwiseRed; 12-10-2018 at 06:09 PM..
Old 12-10-2018, 06:14 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by chealin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All of these people talking about "druggies" and red99. Sounds like a cop out. Who gives a flying fuck what the next man or woman puts in their body? There are plenty of psychotic people that don't need anything at all extra in their bodies to act insane and ignorant (Heartbrand, you, etc) and hurt people or have a negative effect on them. Rygrim was a great person that did not hurt people, quite the contrary. He was fun to be around, helpful, and a breath of fresh air on this toxic cesspool of the internet. He brought joy to the server and treated people with respect and dignity, because that's just how he was. When Rygrim was on, you knew you could message him about anything and he would talk to you and not give you a hard time, theres a lot of people like that on this server that are great people.

If you want to get technical : Alcohol is a drug, its a man-made GABA agonist (not all drugs have to be man-made just saying) that has a physiological interaction with the human brain just like xanax or valium. Some people drink, some people do prescription pills, some people smoke pots...they all have very similar effects on the pleasure centers in our brains but that doesn't mean people all behave the same while taking a certain thing. Haven't you heard of "angry drunks" or "happy drunks"? It's the behavior. Behavior is all up to the individual and many environmental and genetic factors also play into that. Mood or mind altering substances can exacerbate issues in people for sure, and they come in many shapes and forms.

So really, who gives a fuck who does what? There are great people that use drugs as a coping mechanism or recreationally and there are horrible people that are completely anti-social when they use whatever mood or mind altering substance of their choosing. If your behavior on a drug doesn't effect people negatively than why do you have a problem with it?

With that said, it sounds to me like you just want an excuse to belittle and berate people to make yourself feel better. Yes, it would be great if everybody was super productive like you and posted thousands upon thousands of flames about people they will never meet in real life, and then claim to be "healthy and happy" and have a "normal" life outside of the internet; if you have to say you're normal and happy and healthy, than you probably aren't...if you were you really wouldn't care what other people thought about you and you sure wouldn't have to convince somebody else of that fact. ESPECIALLY people on a throwback elf emulator forum...

The end.

Now that my novel is over, I think I'll use quite a bit of droogs and get ready for the ULTRA VIOLENCEEEEE~

FOR RYGRIM!

DEUCES~
Tru.
Old 12-10-2018, 06:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamwiseRed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Used and abused someone til they died. Great friends you guys are! If you dont think all those all nighters he was pressured into doing by selfish bastards didnt contribute to his health you are part of the problem. He constantly felt obligated to stay logged in. Probably because we were his only friends. Too bad noone cared.
Thanks for the edit Gamgee, what would we have done without the director's cut of your post... I'll send you a friend request too Sammy. Hang on buddy, BigJ is comin!
Old 12-10-2018, 08:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by chealin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The end.

FOR RYGRIM!

DEUCES~
Oh. Ok. Makes sense now, got it, thanks.
Old 12-10-2018, 08:14 PM
Banned

Quote:

The end.

FOR RYGRIM!

DEUCES~
Pots? LOL nerd
Old 12-11-2018, 09:21 AM
Planar Protector

Chealin keep it together don’t crack over the Internet
Closed Thread