Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 12-14-2018, 08:12 PM
Large Rat

Default illusion: iksar quest error

i gave all 4 items to the luminare quest giver for the iksar illusion spell and did not get it. i would like to ask if you could give me the spell anyway since i still did the quest,
my character is Kamr on blue server
Old 12-14-2018, 09:34 PM
Server GM

Please post on the petitions / exploits forums under Server issues. Read the sticky and flag appropriately.

If everything checks out you'll be told what you did wrong and get the items you turned in back.

Failed quests are user error 99.99% of the time.

We are backed up with no CSR GM, so it will be awhile.. I'd just redo the quest.
Old 12-15-2018, 03:19 PM
Planar Protector

Very likely one or more of the items you turned in were incorrect. Even if there was a problem, it could take months for an item reimbursement. I would just repeat the quest and make sure you have all the correct items

Heart of Ice [Lore No Drop] - Easiest to get them from Icebone skeletons in Lake of Ill Omen. Undead ruins by the Windmill is a good spot for these

Sabertooth Tiger Mane [Lore] - From Sabertooth in Lake of Ill Omen (No reason to go to Overthere for this). The Grimalkins by the Windmill can also drop this Mane. You want to make sure you have the Lore one and not a Sabertooth Tiger Hide.

Powder of Nok [No Drop] - From Nok Shamans in Firiona Vie. This powder is not lore and stackable. I usually look for them in the #3 area on the map in the fields above the leech highway

Ton Warrior Totem [Lore No Drop] - Froglok Ton Warriors or Krup Guards in the Frog Village in Swamp of No Hope. They can spawn from almost anywhere in the village. If none are up, I just pick an area and kill frogs until one pops. They can also spawn in Firiona Vie but I never had much luck with them there