Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-02-2021, 12:43 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rader [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Exxy of Seal Team trained a bunch of light green (to him) mobs on me and killed me

When called out, instead of either 1) ignoring, or 2) expressing a bit of remorse, instead went into a deranged rant saying, to paraphrase

"yeah... I did it. and I would do it again. What, are you going to sue me? F you, F you, F you"

F you, indeed, Seal Team
Shouldnt have been in the way. Move on child.
Old 02-10-2021, 06:12 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaezed-Reality [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have had the pleasure of interacting with ST leadership for little over a year now. I have been on p99 since the open of red server. I dno how long 10 years. I have been in many guilds across many games. And I have to say the leadership of ST is some of the most levelheaded cool and normal people. Normally people who lead the top guild of any game are assholes. And that's very far from the case. Take this time to reflect on your thoughts and try to come to a realization that ST has been the most accommodating top guild to ever play on p99 server. And just maybe the few times they have come off to you atleast as unreasonable is that it was in response to I'll informed unreasonable requests to a top guild that has gone extremely out of their way to foster the most healthy experience p99 has ever seen. Thanks. And good day.
"I dont know how long, 10 years"

"join date 2015"
Old 02-10-2021, 09:59 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When I've occasionally browsed the forums, I've noticed that Seal Team has taken a fair amount of criticism. I wanted to share my experience where Seal Team went out of their way to help out a random player they didn't know.

I was porting a 58 warr to Toxx, who was trying to find The Hole. Neither of us had been there before, and so I went to try to help him find it. I had lev on and was not being very careful, walked over the ledge, and fell to my death in the Hole.

The warr got in to the Hole, and looked around to find my corpse, but was not able to find it. I went over to EC and PM'ed the first high level necro I could find, who turned out to be Bitii from Seal Team. He offered to help me, paid for the coffin out of his own money (had to wait around to recruit a local to buy the coffin from Paineel), went to the Hole with me and summoned my corpse. I also got a rez from Seal Team.

Just wanted to thank Bitiii and Seal Team for their help. Much appreciated.

Cajal 40 Druid
To be clear, your post title is "thanks seal team" but you're specifically thanking an individual who summoned your corpse and another who rezzed you, not a guild who provided you with a service or negotiated loot rights or spawn rotation. You didn't have any interactions with the guild, just some people.

It's equally unfair to blame Seal Team for the actions of some jerk, just as it is unfair to praise the guild for the unrelated, even if beneficial, actions from one or more members.

When you deal with the guild as an entity, that's when you can offer praise or criticism.
Old 02-10-2021, 01:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rader [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Exxy of Seal Team trained a bunch of light green (to him) mobs on me and killed me

When called out, instead of either 1) ignoring, or 2) expressing a bit of remorse, instead went into a deranged rant saying, to paraphrase

"yeah... I did it. and I would do it again. What, are you going to sue me? F you, F you, F you"

F you, indeed, Seal Team
You screen shot that? Exxy hasnt been seen in ages either. I don't believe you.
Old 02-10-2021, 04:52 PM
Banned

After a 2nd meddlesome encounter with a member, or perhaps recruit, of Seal Team I can say that the leadership was quite responsive to my report on that individual. The leadership had no reason to believe me other than my word and reported text, yet they did.

It was a stark contrast to my experience a year or so back as a member of Kingdom when that guild's leadership was not interested in the facts of a matter in regard to meddlesome encounter. It was strange to see leadership of a guild requesting a member to ignore what they saw with their own eyes.

Seal Team appeared to care more about facts and it was worth noting.
Old 02-10-2021, 05:42 PM
Sarnak

This thread aged poorly...
Old 02-10-2021, 05:44 PM
Banned

Did you actually read the thread?
Old 02-10-2021, 06:15 PM
Sarnak

Can confirm Biti is good people. Including his masterful self portrait.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-10-2021, 06:57 PM
Aviak

You'll always have really shitty people in any guild and really great people in every guild.
Old 02-11-2021, 10:13 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imposter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
individually each nazi soldier wasn't pure evil.
In my country, comparing people to Nazi, is punishable by ban and you could be reported by staff and ended in lot and lot of trouble, i guess in US you are more forgettable about defamation.
Great way to ostracize people.

Biti is a great guy !
Closed Thread