Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2021, 10:23 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauryan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In my country, comparing people to Nazi, is punishable by ban and you could be reported by staff and ended in lot and lot of trouble, i guess in US you are more forgettable about defamation.
Great way to ostracize people.

Biti is a great guy !
Get with the times my good dude, it's 2021! Everyone you don't like is literally Hittler!
Old 02-11-2021, 11:09 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauryan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In my country, comparing people to Nazi, is punishable by ban and you could be reported by staff and ended in lot and lot of trouble, i guess in US you are more forgettable about defamation.
That's because your country is fucked up.

I'm going to change your quote a bit, hang on...

Quote:
punishing by ban and being reported to staff and ending up in a lot of trouble is a.....

In your country....in your country.

You should be ashamed of that, not proud. You're the one ostracizing people! You sound like a Nazi to me! lol

See? Some internet stranger just compared you to a Nazi. It doesn't mean anything. You and your country should get over it.

In the US we don't consider name-calling defamation, because that's childish stuff. If I go around telling everyone you steal from your clients and cheat on your taxes then I am defaming you and you can take me to court. But if I call you an ugly Nazi buffoon, then it's recognized that I'm just acting childishly and should be ignored and that no one actually believes any of that, and that is more of a reflection on me than on you.
Old 02-12-2021, 09:53 PM
Sarnak

Karnor Castle, Steal Team group sets up a camp on the 2nd draw bridge an proceeds to pull the entire zone to the draw bridge, through other groups camps. 1st the drawbridge is not a camp an directly between multiple legit camps. 2nd- You do not pull mobs through other groups camp. On live these numb nuts would have been ROASTED ALIVE. You pull mobs through my camp, thats war MF'er. You want deep spawns you azz better be camping deeper to get them. Private server noobs
Closed Thread