Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-26-2021, 02:30 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjs86zskidoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
edgy rap music to mmo pvp, its so much more cringe as you get older.
Old 02-26-2021, 05:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i think you mean AWESOME

i rly like the building system in valheim, it has a structural integrity feature so you can't build minecraft levitating houses and have to put in supports. it's super kool
Old 02-26-2021, 06:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i think you mean AWESOME

i rly like the building system in valheim, it has a structural integrity feature so you can't build minecraft levitating houses and have to put in supports. it's super kool
Yeah I am definitely going to buy it as soon as im done with some RL projects...I remember what happened when I bought crusader kings 3..... 60 hrs in 10 days.
Old 02-26-2021, 06:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha unless everything from persona to people to players to pixels is what you love about classic MMO gaming and you just lean into it hella hard.

I love how there are even new players who like, make these late 90s pvp videos, who weren't even alive in the 90s, just because they play on sicko emu servers haha

Like these videos are as classic and nostalgic to me as killing decayed skellies
Old 02-26-2021, 10:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha unless everything from persona to people to players to pixels is what you love about classic MMO gaming and you just lean into it hella hard.

I love how there are even new players who like, make these late 90s pvp videos, who weren't even alive in the 90s, just because they play on sicko emu servers haha

Like these videos are as classic and nostalgic to me as killing decayed skellies
I actually like some rap from the past, don't listen to much anymore but can appreciate it; just doesn't mix right with EQ.
Old 02-26-2021, 11:27 PM
Banned

EQ was coded to rap (trust me), it's made for rap
Old 02-26-2021, 11:48 PM
Banned

Cool

Quote:
I actually like some rap from the past, don't listen to much anymore but can appreciate it; just doesn't mix right with EQ.
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/503686680
Old 02-27-2021, 10:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snortles Chortles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
that's the kind of rap i can get behind, chill grinding while lit. Trying to make it like your a gangster in a pvp video is when it gets cringe.
Old 02-27-2021, 11:06 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am loving Valheim! I built this treehouse!

It starts as a survival game but its like, as close to wow as anyone of them have ever gotten.

I am just in my underpants climbing this tree, building this gigantic castaway swiss family Robinson house before I go out and hunt any monsters.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
how well does it run though? I've been burned so many times by these sortrs of games. They're really my favoirite genre of game though.
Old 02-27-2021, 09:29 PM
Planar Protector

I picked up Valheim today - just killed the first Forsaken and am leaving the meadows to hit the Black Forest. Pretty entertaining so far and only $20 - think its worth it for sure
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Closed Thread