Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-02-2021, 01:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassawary [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You got all that from "beavis wife"?

Your intuition is definitely supernormal.
1st of all, duh. 2nd of all, I don't think you should pick on women for their looks -- especially unpretentious, pretty, confident ones. ESPECIALLY whose husbands are going through a crisis, advocating taking irl actions based on media confusion and societal alienation while writing screeds on /x/ believing they're fighting the CIA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Url personalities are relatively straightforward. After spending a good deal of our lives living in ego, and only seeing it manifest in heartbreak and ruin, we are becoming Essenian. One of my really good friends met his wife back in the rave scene of the late 90s who is a reiki holistic healer. Currently training her in prana, and astral recall; making some pretty good progress, and I'm currently researching esoteric Biochemistry to finish rounding out the remaining deficiencies. We're pulling our kids from school at the end of this school year; I've been patient with this clown world stupidity over Covid long enough, with them not only providing subpar education until now, but also wasting huge amounts of classtime and curriculum engendering to completely intangible trends leading up to this bullshit.

Right now, we're talking about making a big push to buy a farm out in the foothills of the sierra nevada and then donate it to our own chartered religious organization under the premise of a restored Ebionitism, where all the labor dispatched from the organization (ourselves) would be contract labor, while running a few goodwill operations to meet all legal requirements and proof of decreasing state tax burden. My brother's a CPA, and will ensure the move is made on the up and up.

I don't go to 4chan to "learn" cia fuckery. I go there to proselytize against it; primarily on /x/, as /pol/ is essentially a lost cause in baiting both "sides" into divisive shock culture rage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How to excel at the collegiate level:

Be able to write cogently and consicely.

Assess the ideological disposition of your professor.

Feign writing from the ideological perspective that your professor wants you to be indoctrinated into.

And that's it. That's why all social sciences are a fucking joke. I got the sociological department's student of the year accolades in my sophomore year, and I don't believe it's a science. Pretty telling on how much of an anti-intellectual circle jerk it is. See: the Sokal affair; aaron Sokal
Quote:
Btw, if we consider the word Amalek, one could discern the name is derived from "Ama" and "Malek", Ama meaning "mother" and Malek meaning "old" despite the lie that it means "Man" asserted by its use in Genesis 32 to describe the angel Jacob wrestled with and refused to love, demanding a blessing in it's stead.

This is because Jacob's tribe worships "Yahweh" which translates to "Will Constitute(d)" as opposed to worshipping "Elohim" which translates to "God".

If you read chapter 31 the chapter describes how Jacob, through exploitation, manages to trick "Lavan" out of his entire estate.

The name "Lavan" translates to "White"
Bro I said lay off the speedy stuff not do a huge rip so fat out of a cartoonishly huge smoking light bulb that your mustache is burnt. Essenians? why dont u stop battling the CIA in 8d chess on 2021 4chan WITH KIDS IN THE HOUSE and lay some pipe and go hit somebody who deserves it with a belt or teach your family to appreciate classical music or pretend to be interested in something good to set an example or some shit.

School is messed up and the larger culture is definitely nuts but give a humble few minutes of thought to the potential consequences of isolating your kids with you and your profound anguish over writing prompts fed to you by CIA bronies/hurtc*re pedophiles/other smoking-moustached 2021 4chan users. Russiagate is cringe and pop culture sux but look for your HUMILITY, decide if it is truly the direction your loved ones should take to be locked in the maze of your profoundly zany and isolating ideas, subjected to constant flight from the big dicked minotaur who chases you to and fro everyday, waving the healthy erection in front of ur eyes that u have lost to stimulant abuse and cardiovascular degeneration.

U are what u eat. I mean, you really are. I picked out your diet from 6 million miles away you will recall. You need hygiene, the kind with painful scrubbing.
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 03-02-2021 at 02:16 AM..
Old 03-02-2021, 01:43 PM
Planar Protector

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassawary [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No.

Do you think baler did something bad in nashville?
No, I am agnostic with regard to baker’s actions.

Do you feel that today is most certainly better than yesterday and in all likelihood exceptionally inferior to tomorrow?
Old 03-03-2021, 01:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1st of all, duh. 2nd of all, I don't think you should pick on women for their looks -- especially unpretentious, pretty, confident ones. ESPECIALLY whose husbands are going through a crisis, advocating taking irl actions based on media confusion and societal alienation while writing screeds on /x/ believing they're fighting the CIA.

Bro I said lay off the speedy stuff not do a huge rip so fat out of a cartoonishly huge smoking light bulb that your mustache is burnt. Essenians? why dont u stop battling the CIA in 8d chess on 2021 4chan WITH KIDS IN THE HOUSE and lay some pipe and go hit somebody who deserves it with a belt or teach your family to appreciate classical music or pretend to be interested in something good to set an example or some shit.

School is messed up and the larger culture is definitely nuts but give a humble few minutes of thought to the potential consequences of isolating your kids with you and your profound anguish over writing prompts fed to you by CIA bronies/hurtc*re pedophiles/other smoking-moustached 2021 4chan users. Russiagate is cringe and pop culture sux but look for your HUMILITY, decide if it is truly the direction your loved ones should take to be locked in the maze of your profoundly zany and isolating ideas, subjected to constant flight from the big dicked minotaur who chases you to and fro everyday, waving the healthy erection in front of ur eyes that u have lost to stimulant abuse and cardiovascular degeneration.

U are what u eat. I mean, you really are. I picked out your diet from 6 million miles away you will recall. You need hygiene, the kind with painful scrubbing.
The fact that you would devolve the conversation, and the message I deliver, into an attack on my person, in a vain attempt to refute the message instead of addressing the message; thereby attempting to inflict SHAME as punishment for your own internal reaction to the message, is more telling of who you are, than it is who I am.
I hope this resonates with you, and somewhere down in your twisted, wicked shred of whatever's left of your heart, you find a way to gravitate toward Love, as opposed to your left-hand gravitation toward Hate, and divisiveness, which is both spiritually and physically manifest in your own refusal to acknowledge who, and what, you are.

Pride---------\|/-------Strength
------------->TRUTH------------->
Shame-------/|\-------Humility
Last edited by Gwaihir; 03-03-2021 at 01:54 PM..
Old 03-03-2021, 03:01 PM
Banned

And I was with you in weakness, and in fear, and with much trembling. And my words and preaching were not the persuasive words of human wisdom, but were a manifestation of the Spirit and of virtue,
1 Corinthians 2:3*-‬4 CPDV

https://bible.com/bible/42/1co.2.3-4.CPDV

If it is necessary for me to boast, then I will boast of my weaknesses. [2C 12:5]
Kehilah in Corinth II 11:30 OJB

https://bible.com/bible/130/2co.11.30.OJB

Truth Be Told, the Truth is rarely told.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4wYkS8Z3Io
Last edited by Gwaihir; 03-03-2021 at 03:30 PM..
Old 03-04-2021, 04:23 AM
Banned

Quote:
The fact that you would devolve the conversation, and the message I deliver, into an attack on my person, in a vain attempt to refute the message instead of addressing the message; thereby attempting to inflict SHAME as punishment for your own internal reaction to the message, is more telling of who you are, than it is who I am.
I hope this resonates with you, and somewhere down in your twisted, wicked shred of whatever's left of your heart, you find a way to gravitate toward Love, as opposed to your left-hand gravitation toward Hate, and divisiveness, which is both spiritually and physically manifest in your own refusal to acknowledge who, and what, you are.

Pride---------\|/-------Strength
------------->TRUTH------------->
Shame-------/|\-------Humility
Well, I was trying to be playful with it and not actually go for the jugular or anything, just so you know! I got a little carried away painting a comic picture, and the embellishment was for the sake of my verbal roll and not for how intensely I intended to insult or harm (nothing beyond the bounds of horseplay was intended, but i suppose i got carried away and i'm sorry).

The truth is, I don't react much at all to "the message", because it's all encoded and obfuscated and your "transmission" of it seems more like a self-directed meditative practice or something. Insofar as it is about love, I am absolutely in favor of it, and I acknowledge I do pick up some good vibes from you so there is something there working. But are you really preaching, Gwaihir, or do you usually merely strike a pose?

back to my intent before, though, and it's not about left-handedness -- I think by retreating into small cul-de-sacs of ritualistic behavior and constant invocation of arcane old field-peasant ergot chants and obscure biblical terminology that connote pedophile cannibal ancestors and look a little like an attempt to inflict terror is intrinsically divisive. I think it is really strange to come at me for being "divisive" when I'm reaching out to you over and over in interest and jousting. Am I really so divisive?

Well, maybe I came off a little harsher than intended in the last message, but I really just felt like painting a comical picture about the obscurity of the proper nouns you use and the apparent mania behind them. I am sorry about the nastiness that can be read in there. I don't think I intended it at the time, fwiw. Your wife is pretty, looks unpretentious & confident btw and I was a little mad at the other forum posters' trolls about that, but they will never know a good woman unless they catch one on her painted up day. I really am interested in your journey and well-being, and I mean that. sorry if I get carried away again in the future too -_- i am usually clutching myself giggling spastically irl while i write it in a very embarrassing ordeal fwiw.

But, again, I say I am far from a divisive type person. my big weakness is wanting to relate to people even beyond what is good for me. that said, you are not a venomous person even after i've teased you a bunch and so i don't think this is such a case. but our clear differences in approach and my effort to engage form an example of how I really am interested in knowing people of all types.

Divisive, me? I am teasing you about your consideration of removing your children from the public sphere because of political messaging and how anxious we all are being made, perhaps primarily not through our own fault but by repugnant overlords. You may not be "the divider", but how could such an action, a retreat inward, be anything but to succumb to divisiveness and so join it? Isn't the man who leaves his community because he has lost his tolerance for the faults of the many, and perhaps lost tolerance too for some of their virtues, the man engaged in division?

I appreciate that you are horrified in looking at the world culture, and I think that is a reasonable feeling. I also think a lack of appreciation for things spiritual and ritual and truly big does play into the psychological maladies of our collective. But I am not sure your communication is intended to interest people from over the fence into spiritual practice at all -- in fact, it looks a little hostile to me the way you do it, like seeing in sun and safety foreboding gang tags with the names of groups you vaguely recognize, which might become more important when night falls. And even more pertinently, I beg you not to take your children from the civic sphere, the ordeal of public schooling which is their only uncontrolled congregation with members of their community, one of the very last tortures which molds civilian Americans together in a collective suffering and training, forces them to relate to people they'd rather never deign to meet -- or suffer the anxiety to face -- and forces them to face the standards of the culture in some way, however misbegotten those may be. Don't wall your kids in, man. THAT's division and it'll stunt them.

Having said all that, I reiterate my call to humility! You profess to know Christ don't you? (I'm truly not quite sure, but I also haven't googled ur posts as much as I could. BUT how could you expect readers to be more diligent even than I have been with you, confronted with such impenetrable obscura and apparent right-signalling? It must incense me, you calling me divisive!!)

And, feeling strongly about this and your stewardship of kids -- perhaps this is how I got carried away in my mockery earlier [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] but keep poasting with me, i swear i am ur pal. you'res truly.
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 03-04-2021 at 04:47 AM..
Old 03-04-2021, 09:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, I am agnostic with regard to baker’s actions.

Do you feel that today is most certainly better than yesterday and in all likelihood exceptionally inferior to tomorrow?
No.

Do you care about your body and the world its connected with and sustained by?
Old 03-04-2021, 02:19 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
daaaaaamn it's a momentous day on this board, I reveal yet another forums poster's meat body and peen sheathe. it appears based on my expert hacker analysis this photo was possibly even taken today.

MY REVIEW: you should lay off the 4chan and schizo-bait. You should never use 4chan in your life, as you were already a boomer when you first heard of it in 2018. It is a CIA outlet since appx. 10 yrs before u found it. I think you might use amphetamine, it would explain the obsession, u should stop that. Your wife looks like she fucks (said with respect), you should spend more time on her. I can tell this internet stuff is eating up your mind lately, so I am positive there must be some distance between you and your waifu right now. Put down the paranoia and pick up ur gal. This is 20-something dorm room acid theorizing ur doing, u should act ur age she will respect it. Also you must not entertain crushes on forum girl internet stars, they won't go anywhere.

I would like to congratulate you both. You are not fat. The peanut gallery may hate, but you are better looking than Cassawary has ever proven himself.

Now that you've conquered ur shyness, tell us what your IRL personalities are really like. !!
What the fuck did I just read with my oculars
Old 03-04-2021, 02:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Well, I was trying to be playful with it and not actually go for the jugular or anything, just so you know! I got a little carried away painting a comic picture, and the embellishment was for the sake of my verbal roll and not for how intensely I intended to insult or harm (nothing beyond the bounds of horseplay was intended, but i suppose i got carried away and i'm sorry).

The truth is, I don't react much at all to "the message", because it's all encoded and obfuscated and your "transmission" of it seems more like a self-directed meditative practice or something. Insofar as it is about love, I am absolutely in favor of it, and I acknowledge I do pick up some good vibes from you so there is something there working. But are you really preaching, Gwaihir, or do you usually merely strike a pose?

back to my intent before, though, and it's not about left-handedness -- I think by retreating into small cul-de-sacs of ritualistic behavior and constant invocation of arcane old field-peasant ergot chants and obscure biblical terminology that connote pedophile cannibal ancestors and look a little like an attempt to inflict terror is intrinsically divisive. I think it is really strange to come at me for being "divisive" when I'm reaching out to you over and over in interest and jousting. Am I really so divisive?

Well, maybe I came off a little harsher than intended in the last message, but I really just felt like painting a comical picture about the obscurity of the proper nouns you use and the apparent mania behind them. I am sorry about the nastiness that can be read in there. I don't think I intended it at the time, fwiw. Your wife is pretty, looks unpretentious & confident btw and I was a little mad at the other forum posters' trolls about that, but they will never know a good woman unless they catch one on her painted up day. I really am interested in your journey and well-being, and I mean that. sorry if I get carried away again in the future too -_- i am usually clutching myself giggling spastically irl while i write it in a very embarrassing ordeal fwiw.

But, again, I say I am far from a divisive type person. my big weakness is wanting to relate to people even beyond what is good for me. that said, you are not a venomous person even after i've teased you a bunch and so i don't think this is such a case. but our clear differences in approach and my effort to engage form an example of how I really am interested in knowing people of all types.

Divisive, me? I am teasing you about your consideration of removing your children from the public sphere because of political messaging and how anxious we all are being made, perhaps primarily not through our own fault but by repugnant overlords. You may not be "the divider", but how could such an action, a retreat inward, be anything but to succumb to divisiveness and so join it? Isn't the man who leaves his community because he has lost his tolerance for the faults of the many, and perhaps lost tolerance too for some of their virtues, the man engaged in division?

I appreciate that you are horrified in looking at the world culture, and I think that is a reasonable feeling. I also think a lack of appreciation for things spiritual and ritual and truly big does play into the psychological maladies of our collective. But I am not sure your communication is intended to interest people from over the fence into spiritual practice at all -- in fact, it looks a little hostile to me the way you do it, like seeing in sun and safety foreboding gang tags with the names of groups you vaguely recognize, which might become more important when night falls. And even more pertinently, I beg you not to take your children from the civic sphere, the ordeal of public schooling which is their only uncontrolled congregation with members of their community, one of the very last tortures which molds civilian Americans together in a collective suffering and training, forces them to relate to people they'd rather never deign to meet -- or suffer the anxiety to face -- and forces them to face the standards of the culture in some way, however misbegotten those may be. Don't wall your kids in, man. THAT's division and it'll stunt them.

Having said all that, I reiterate my call to humility! You profess to know Christ don't you? (I'm truly not quite sure, but I also haven't googled ur posts as much as I could. BUT how could you expect readers to be more diligent even than I have been with you, confronted with such impenetrable obscura and apparent right-signalling? It must incense me, you calling me divisive!!)

And, feeling strongly about this and your stewardship of kids -- perhaps this is how I got carried away in my mockery earlier [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] but keep poasting with me, i swear i am ur pal. you'res truly.
If you carefully study the historicity of the evolution of Christianity and it's antithesis in modern Talmudism, you'll note that the primary rift between Christianity and Talmudism is not the existence of Jesus, rather the abandonment of the Law (Torah) intrinsic to the doctrine of salvation by grace alone.

At its root, is the concept of dominion at the dividing of nations detailed in the Babel myth; a reality inverted and reflected in the myths coming out of Babylon post-hoc. If you read the Bible carefully, reconciled to what was removed between the Septuagint and the Masoretic Text you'll note that the seventy (69 archons + Yahweh reserving Eber's lot as his own) tasked with dominion over the nation's at separation, define the purpose of the Christ as a reunifying agent responsible for seeing a reclamation of all nations divided previously, and precluded from union by the smattering of language.

When Jesus encounters Legion it's important to note this is a symbolic act of demonstrating his dominion over all nations: as Jews did not raise swine as livestock, so when Christ dispossessed Legion into the swathe of swine sending them maddeningly running headlong into the Sea, he is demonstrating that even in a land under the dominion of another "god" (Archon) his primacy is inarguable.

We are, at this point, at the precipice of an Epic Jubilee. For there is no 0 AD, and 1 AD began at the birth of the Christ. If you understand the concept of the Jubilee (a year of release) on the 7th year, we can extrapolate the epoch of the Epic Jubilee as:
7x7x7x6 (-33 in which Christ lived as a man) +1 year accounted for a lack of the year 0AD

This constitutes the defining moment of the Great tribulation as the final septant-year preceding the approach of the Epic Jubilee as 7x7x7x6-33+1-7

=2019

And as for the concept of withdrawing, it's important to note that reconciled to Torah, and reflected in Essenian interpretation, we as Christians AND as Jews are responsible for separating ourselves from Idolatry and sinful living. If I am to subject my children to godless learning, I am, by reflection of the law, casting my children to the wolves merely hoping they are not devoured in the abject depravity of a godless way of life; and doing my children a disservice because of the expediency of simply not wanting to do the work myself.

Mind you, when I went to college to learn Biology and Chemistry it was, with earnest, to become a teacher; that was my original aim. I missed that aim, and perhaps for good reason, as there is not much room in secular education for a person of my disposition.

In sum, we do not "earn" salvation by works (Truly), but that does not mean we cast aside obedience to the Lord's will, for in that obedience we find the mechanics by which we transform "distance" into reunion. Gravity, while being the weakest of the 4 primary "forces" in Christ's uni-verse, is also the only force that cannot be overcome by distance, and is reflective of God's most powerful, yet most subtle Love.

Sin---------------\|/---------Obedience
----------------Gravity----------------------
Distance------/|\----------Reunion/Redemption
Last edited by Gwaihir; 03-04-2021 at 02:38 PM..
Old 03-04-2021, 02:29 PM
Banned

drugs and schizophrenia
Old 03-04-2021, 02:35 PM
Planar Protector

How did “yes or no” become lessons on Hebrew

Seek Christ guys. The Bible was written in Greek, Hebrew is a satanic language
Closed Thread