Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2018, 05:16 PM
Banned

i dont' think it's as bad as the droughts ca 2012 tho
Old 07-10-2018, 05:22 PM
Planar Protector

I want to vote for Beto but I just can’t do it. He’s an NL for sure and has a foreign nickname, gross
Old 07-10-2018, 06:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I want to vote for Beto but I just can’t do it.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-10-2018, 07:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Paycheck to paycheck people have seen a shrinking job market combined with at least an extra 3 million people over the last 10 years competing for those jobs, thanks to the free movement of people within EU borders etc.

The standard of living has dropped because the minimum wage is becoming the maximum wage in a lot of cases - and while that's happening, stealth taxes like utility bills, council tax and a bunch of other stuff has continued to go up.

Policing is so strained now that the Met Police in London won't properly investigate burglaries unless they have some kind of trail to go on...oh and Sadiq Khan ended the random stop and search of young kids by the police in London so knife crime just went sky high.

Also the muslim rape gangs haven't been making any headlines on a national issue that's very serious. Media blackouts aren't popular. There could be a civil war coming if the government doesn't get its shit together because they're failing at just about everything.
Maybe the US could learn something.....lol. Proly another economic collapse coming the next 5 years for the west.
Old 07-10-2018, 08:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe the US could learn something.....lol. Proly another economic collapse coming the next 5 years for the west.
What I think is funny is theres still millions looking to move to the US seeking a better life etc, I'd only do it if I was qualified at this point [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-10-2018, 09:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What I think is funny is theres still millions looking to move to the US seeking a better life etc, I'd only do it if I was qualified at this point [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why? You’re plenty qualified to do nothing and receive welfare. That’s what most immigrants are coming here to do now anyway. We have citizens born here who aspire to that as well. It’s a dramatic change even from the 80’s when Protestantism was still at least nominally dominant and people would rather work in drudgery than allow others to do so on their behalf

Oh well
Old 07-10-2018, 09:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
I support citizenship for other Anglos.

We need an Anglo alliance..you know, besides The Five Eyes.
Old 07-10-2018, 11:47 PM
Banned

racism is a very stupid solution to economic woes, "swishtwo"
Old 07-11-2018, 12:03 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why? You’re plenty qualified to do nothing and receive welfare. That’s what most immigrants are coming here to do now anyway. We have citizens born here who aspire to that as well. It’s a dramatic change even from the 80’s when Protestantism was still at least nominally dominant and people would rather work in drudgery than allow others to do so on their behalf

Oh well
It's better to be qualified and be earning/building. I don't see how living on welfare does anyone any good on a personal level. The only time I've been out of action is a motorbike accident a few years back as I couldn't physically do my job lol. Some people might think that's a great excuse not to work and while I did manage to play some EQ for a few months I think the shittyness of the situation outweighed that I could sit down and play games all day, eat badly and slowly rot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
racism is a very stupid solution to economic woes, "swishtwo"
I didn't say anything about race, you did.
Old 07-11-2018, 12:14 AM
Banned

Quote:

I didn't say anything about race, you did.
i like how you ignored the thrust of my post in favor of being dictionary accurate

pedant
Closed Thread