Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2018, 04:25 PM
Aviak

Default Mistmoore Babies

Castle Mistmoore this weekend has been full of babies.

It was a fine, crowded 25% xp bonus weekend. The place was mobbed, there was as I recall about 30 people in the zone. So 2 guys and myself decided to hang out below the tower across from the pond. We wern't causing any trouble, we hung out by the back wall and killed the one or two spawns around the lower tower, then grabbed a mob here and then in the hallway. A big baby, who I will not name because it doesn't matter, kept coming up to see what we were doing. He then proceeded to send me messages about "where we were camping" and I told him "below the tower". He told me "that wasn't a camping spot" and I told him it was as long as we were there. I explained to him, it's a crowded night, we're not taking any mobs from the pond and we can certainly share a bit of the hallway. Mistmoore has like 30 mobs from the entrance to GY, and this big baby couldn't spare a few. He was so upset he had to take it to /ooc to publically complain about it. To the point where someone random yelled out "relax, it's a crowded 25% xp night, let's just chill out" in which he kept going on about it. Thank you for being a big baby.

The next day I threw out a /auc to see if anyone wanted a few baking items I made to boost stats. I also /auc a vampire blood vial, because it's useful and protects against magic. A big baby, who I will not name, decided to /auc that is "was junk" and that he would "sell me a bridge to knowhere". Thank you for being a big baby.

It baffles me that people get so into this game and act like big babies.

Bazlekar - 30 [Dark Elf SHD]
Old 01-03-2018, 04:26 PM
Fire Giant

monitoring this thread
Old 01-03-2018, 04:32 PM
Planar Protector

ive spent thousands of hours grinding at the pond in mistmoore and when some bogey shows up and goes rogue and wants to camp some of the mobs I get so pissed off.

i hate people like you
Old 01-03-2018, 04:33 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by fan D [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ive spent thousands of hours grinding at the pond in mistmoore and when some bogey shows up and goes rogue and wants to camp some of the mobs I get so pissed off.

i hate people like you
So be a big baby about it.

Old 01-03-2018, 04:33 PM
Planar Protector

OP go out it's beautiful
Old 01-03-2018, 04:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by plasma1010 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So be a big baby about it.
you're the one throwing a tantrum day(s) ?? later
Old 01-03-2018, 04:37 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by fan D [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you're the one throwing a tantrum day(s) ?? later
You can't count the days of the week

Old 01-03-2018, 04:53 PM
Planar Protector

God I hate agreeing with Fandee.

Thing is this. If you camping below the tower then you infringing upon the pond groups mobs because (you know) a group of elves do spawn and will aggro you at that very spot below the tower. Also, gargs could aggro if you guys "accidentally" back into them.

Your group deliberately picked a place that has the potential to pull pond mobs as well as having the luxury to run into the hallway and pull those easily too.

You broke the usual unwritten agreement of how the pond mobs and hallway mobs are managed, so no wonder the pond group were agitated just as you would have been too had you been in the pond group. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

That being said, that zone when packed is a nightmare, and I just avoid it now. I find it more relaxing and more fun in less crowded places whereas I used to love MM with a passion. As you say, lots of "big babies" tend to go there though and when it's packed I have little patience with people that complain incessantly in /ooc or who infringe upon typical camping spots just as your group did.
Old 01-03-2018, 05:06 PM
Planar Protector

just go somewhere else theres a million zones. p99 isn't going anywhere. You want to press auto attack on the same standard mobs you've done before?> You're obviously not in a rush to 60, so go somewhere and have a little more fun instead of hindering other people.

mid 20s? hit up the asscrack of uguk or runnyeye. the deep fungus mobs. go somewhere fun
Old 01-03-2018, 05:06 PM
Planar Protector

tl;dr most of the thread.... don't steal from people's camps... If there aren't mobs for you, there's not a spot for you.