Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2021, 01:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last night I realized that despite the fact that the Ebionites and Essenians were correct when it came to interpreting the faith, Peter demonstrated wisdom in letting Pauling Christianity take the limelight, because I don't think the Word would've ever made it out of antiquity if the bar for entry into the walk with Christ began with Ebionitism, and the first step would've been way too high if the Ebionite perspective won exclusivity.
Can you share with us some of the highlights of Paul vs Ebionite? My unlearned assumption is Ebionite follows the strict examples such as wearing cloth of different fabric type stuff?

Also interesting how Christianity is essentially the belief and acceptance that we're all flawed but we should aim up and continue to improve. Sounds American AF to me.
Old 02-18-2021, 02:00 PM
Banned

Ebionites believed that in order to be a Christian you have to live under the Torah; like Christ lived. I.e. you had to convert to Judaism.

Moreover, they believed that veganism was required in that walk, because Genesis 1:29 stated that God designed us to be vegetarian, and that because we are what we eat, when we eat death we become spiritually dead.

Furthermore, like in the Yogic faith, the whole meditative enlightenment concept that we now call "New Age" hogwash, to the Ebionite that was the way; gaining mastery of the Jungian shadow; a system of dualism where "Man" is a conflicted spiritual entity where Mind makes reality and our actions, and the outcome of the struggle between Ego and Self determine whether we obtain salvation. Pauline Christianity states that salvation comes by grace alone, and is in direct conflict with James' statement that faith without works is dead; that is faith means "trust" and if you're not trusting that God's way is wiser than Egos way and walking accordingly then there is no faith to begin with...

Read Genesis 32 with the perspective I elaborated on in the Lent thread. The "Two Camps" are both the split between the left and right hemisphere of the human brain (where the Pineal gland resides in the middle of the "inner world") and in the physical world denotes the split between the eastern and western hemisphere (Mid atlantic ridge in our Time, but in their time was the rift between the mountains in the Gilead screenshot I posted) and in the spiritual world denotes the left and right hemisphere of each Syzygy.

As above, so below, so within.
Last edited by Gwaihir; 02-18-2021 at 02:25 PM..
Old 02-18-2021, 02:07 PM
Banned

Screenshot_20210217-074844.jpg

Note that the ridge in which the "sinners stumble" is geographically representative of the dividing line between the eastern and western hemisphere of the human brain, and the red dot is the location where one would expect to find the Pineal gland (leaning toward the eastern hemisphere, or Right Hand path). This is why Adonai's right hand is the one the holds the power to part the Red Sea in Exo 14 and 15.

Lucifer is the left hand/west hemisphere/left brain/Selfish nature of Man, but also the source of Knowledge which harkens the Prometheus myth.

Christ is the right hand of God, Eastern Hemisphere/Right brain/Selfless or "others serving" nature of Man, but is also the key to our salvation, for within it we find the way to temper our self serving and destructive nature
Last edited by Gwaihir; 02-18-2021 at 02:18 PM..
Old 02-20-2021, 03:58 AM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Furthermore, like in the Yogic faith, the whole meditative enlightenment concept that we now call "New Age" hogwash, to the Ebionite that was the way; gaining mastery of the Jungian shadow; a system of dualism where "Man" is a conflicted spiritual entity where Mind makes reality and our actions, and the outcome of the struggle between Ego and Self determine whether we obtain salvation. Pauline Christianity states that salvation comes by grace alone, and is in direct conflict with James' statement that faith without works is dead; that is faith means "trust" and if you're not trusting that God's way is wiser than Egos way and walking accordingly then there is no faith to begin with...
me: hypocrite that you are, for you trust the chemicals in your brain to tell you they are chemicals. will you fight? or will you perish like a dog?
paul: *perishes like a dog*
Old 02-20-2021, 07:03 PM
Planar Protector

Biden Admin begins deporting undesirables
Old 02-21-2021, 03:14 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-21-2021, 04:31 AM
Planar Protector

not sure if entirely retarded, or cannot understand The Onion based satire.

obviously satire.

Damn republicans are so fucking dumb they will literally believe Trump telling them it was sunny during his inauguration when it is clearly observable that it is raining.

What a sad bunch of dummies.
Luckily, Trump loves the uneducated.
Old 02-21-2021, 05:57 AM
Planar Protector

Mblake ate the Onion?

yikes
Old 02-21-2021, 09:05 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-21-2021, 11:27 AM
Banned

he told me he doesnt give himself permission to think about things grander than car engines and whatnot, but yet exhibits enduring indecency toward me driven by hatred. This is by definition raw, primal, murderous animus. By his own description he can only self-conceive as a real live cannibal, but the truth?? dumber than he is mean
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 02-21-2021 at 11:29 AM..
Closed Thread