Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 05-15-2021, 12:03 AM
Orc

Default Can't adjust windowed height

Hello all. I am coming back from about a six month break and I have a new problem with my windowed resolution.

Basically, the vertical size of my eq window is fixed to 1431 pixels and I cannot change it. My monitor's resolution is 1440x2560, but no matter what I have set for both WindowedHeight and WinEQHeight in my eqclient.ini file, the actual height of the window is about 9 pixels short. Regardless of how high I change the height values to, it does not change the actual number pixels. Instead, the image just gets sort of "smooshed" into the window in such a way that it has these evenly distributed horizontal lines of missing pixels so it will fit into the 1431 height. This is the case whether or not I use WinEQ2.

My question is, how can I get the actual window height to be 1440 again so it will fit the entire screen and I can effectively get full screen windowed to work like it used to?
Old 05-21-2021, 02:20 PM
Fire Giant

That is the Title Bar no?

I don't know if there is any way to do a true "Borderless Widowed Mode" for EQ1 client.

Maybe in a .ini inside the directory like Defaults.ini you can adjust the height to automatically always draw to to 0,0 rather than 0,9.
Old 05-21-2021, 02:47 PM
Planar Protector

I think you're looking for the /viewport command:

https://wiki.project1999.com/Viewport

-Mcoy
Old 06-10-2021, 12:48 AM
Orc

I appreciate the responses. Unfortunately, they don't seem to help.

Basically, I'm looking for a way to "fine tune" the actual height of the window so I can push the title bar out of the screen. I know it is (or was) possible because that's how I had it set up before I reinstalled. In fact, if I right clicked the wineq title bar and clicked "reset window" it would position it perfectly so the title bar was off screen and there was effectively no border. Now, it still positions it correctly but there is a gap down at the bottom because the window height is too short.