Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #41  
Old 03-25-2020, 11:05 PM
jacobar jacobar is offline
Kobold

jacobar's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 171
Default

Chinese Boxers
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 03-25-2020, 11:58 PM
gundumbwing gundumbwing is offline
Orc


Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 32
Default

I worked on a Saturn one time and it had a 5 star Dragonball for a clutch. Was fucking awesome.

Handed the keys to the Asian guy waiting and complimented him on the awesome DBZ piece.

He said owned the used 97 Ford Escort behind it.

In the end we both apologized to each other. Me for my assumption, him for buying a a fucking 97 Ford Escort. It was a pleasant day filled with embarrassment and equal camaraderie afterwards.

.....what was this thread about again?
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 03-25-2020, 11:59 PM
gundumbwing gundumbwing is offline
Orc


Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 32
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gundumbwing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I worked on a Saturn one time and it had a 5 star Dragonball for a gear shift. Was fucking awesome.

Handed the keys to the Asian guy waiting and complimented him on the awesome DBZ piece.

He said owned the used 97 Ford Escort behind it.

In the end we both apologized to each other. Me for my assumption, him for buying a a fucking 97 Ford Escort. It was a pleasant day filled with embarrassment and equal camaraderie afterwards.

.....what was this thread about again?
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 03-26-2020, 12:04 AM
Wrekt Wrekt is offline
Aviak


Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 67
Default

Lineage is dog
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 03-26-2020, 12:07 AM
Swish Swish is offline
Planar Protector

Swish's Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 17,343
Default

More racism in rnf, it's a sad day - can't we all get along?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 03-26-2020, 01:08 AM
Gwaihir Gwaihir is offline
Kobold


Join Date: Mar 2020
Location: SJ
Posts: 100
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
More racism in rnf, it's a sad day - can't we all get along?
Please explain how the abovementioned tale creates a sociopolitical system that guarantees a systemic advantage to the in-group at the cost of the margibalized group detailed in the example.

Bigotry =/= Racism
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 03-26-2020, 02:57 AM
Swish Swish is offline
Planar Protector

Swish's Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 17,343
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please explain how the abovementioned tale creates a sociopolitical system that guarantees a systemic advantage to the in-group at the cost of the margibalized group detailed in the example.

Bigotry =/= Racism
https://youtu.be/ZtYU87QNjPw?t=33
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 03-27-2020, 06:49 PM
Spineripper Spineripper is offline
Large Rat


Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 7
Default

I Havnt seen Aretwo on a week or so, I feel the worst must have happened
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 03-29-2020, 04:30 AM
JDFriend99 JDFriend99 is offline
Sarnak

JDFriend99's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 317
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christina. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I knew you were racist soon as you assumed this player of being Asian then Chinese.

The guys race has nothing to do with him boxing. I don't even play on your server but I probably wouldn't like you lol
Im all for him catching boxers or toon farmers to possibly sell them later, ive caught many using what i suspect is mq2 somehow as they are on tight 5ft stick with 4 toons following one persons movement.

And wtf is wrong with you all, who the hell said anyone needs to like anyone? This is his game too as well as yours, and just like life, you can hate him and he can hate you!

But if your violating the rules, sure hope you get clowned on and ip banned. We'd have a nice server if that was the case.

Shame on most of you for calling a dude out for trying to police a server with staff stretched thin. And to pull the racist card, ha. He can say w/e he wants hell i fought for the freedom of speech you all misuse daily. And butcher with new words.

Keep on keeping OP. Your point is mute with some because they probably do it and dont like you for whistle blowing.

anyone got an issue with me, come see me. Tensions are hot, and im ready for you too.
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 03-29-2020, 07:09 AM
Ranlron swiftsong Ranlron swiftsong is offline
Scrawny Gnoll


Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 29
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDFriend99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Im all for him catching boxers or toon farmers to possibly sell them later, ive caught many using what i suspect is mq2 somehow as they are on tight 5ft stick with 4 toons following one persons movement.

And wtf is wrong with you all, who the hell said anyone needs to like anyone? This is his game too as well as yours, and just like life, you can hate him and he can hate you!

But if your violating the rules, sure hope you get clowned on and ip banned. We'd have a nice server if that was the case.

Shame on most of you for calling a dude out for trying to police a server with staff stretched thin. And to pull the racist card, ha. He can say w/e he wants hell i fought for the freedom of speech you all misuse daily. And butcher with new words.

Keep on keeping OP. Your point is mute with some because they probably do it and dont like you for whistle blowing.

anyone got an issue with me, come see me. Tensions are hot, and im ready for you too.
That really depends doesn't it? If you say something racist like i don't like insert racial slurr yeah i bet you might get banned eventually. Freedom of speech goes only so far, but people who say on the streets jews will not replace us face consequences since there isn't for sure since mob mentality is always for the weak and mentally handicapped people who form such mob rule, and there is bound to be expected some violence in mob rule.

Also making a generalized statement about someone without evidence and suggesting someone is Asian because you "think" they are a bot is definitely a generalized and making stuff up. Now he hasn't gone to the extreme yet so I doubt he will be banned, but as far as its concerned.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:24 PM.


Everquest is a registered trademark of Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Project 1999 is not associated or affiliated in any way with Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.