Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-25-2020, 08:10 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robersonroger38 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nerf Paw scrolls Exp too!!!!!!!
Should have been done in the beginning. I feel they will get this right + removing recharging and other things by the time they roll out a new server.
Old 03-25-2020, 08:25 PM
Banned

Why solb tho.. that zone was slow as hell to begin with. Same with MM.
Old 03-25-2020, 08:29 PM
Planar Protector

sola has lots of really good loot in it, I don't know why u are upset?
Old 03-25-2020, 11:12 PM
Fire Giant

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Assuming the old ZEMs on the wiki were close. The new best ZEMs in the Game:

Permafrost Caverns
Kedge Keep
Runnyeye Citadel
The Hole
Infected Paw
Lost Temple of Cazic-Thule
Gorge of King Xorbb
Estate of Unrest

I take it with a grain of salt about the Cities of Kaladim, Oggok, and Felwithe getting a 33% bump from 100 to 133, I think it actually went from 75 to 100 and the wiki values were wrong before. Oggok felt like it had a huge xp buff already. I think alot of the city values on the wiki were incorrect before. Makes more sense that all cities would be adjusted to be the same ZEM.
Old 03-25-2020, 11:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Videri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Long live Gorge of King Xorbb. /w all beholder

P.S.: Sol A exp was reduced by 4%. It's fine.
I am excited to try leveling something in there, but im on a little break from the game. You know why [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-26-2020, 12:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am excited to try leveling something in there, but im on a little break from the game. You know why [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't worry, Cenki. We'll work out the kinks with these ZEMs and have 'em nice and tuned up for you whenever you're back.
Old 03-26-2020, 10:18 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornisthebest [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
paw scrolls should have been nerfed as well, that zone will be the new greatest, if it wasnt already the best.
Those scrolls only drop from the entrance mobs.
Old 03-26-2020, 11:38 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Those scrolls only drop from the entrance mobs.
Untrue.

I leveled from 30 to 45 on my enchanter in Splitpaw.

Scroll #1 only drops in South Karana.
Scroll #2, 3, and 4 can drop inside Splitpaw as well as South Karana.

Tesch Mas have the highest drop rate, these mobs are lower level. (entrance and there is about 10 of them scattred throughout, 3 near gnoll hide tome guy, 1 pather, 1 near the triple Val platform and 2 near the bridge, also 1 down by #7 on the map)

Tesch Val , the highest level warrior mob, can also drop Scroll 2 3 and 4, although rarer chance. But still decent amount of the time.

I camped with a cleric duo buddy most lf our 30s and half of our 40s and we would get scrolls 2 3 and 4 in the back area by Gnoll Hide Tome or Judges, usually that whole area was available and we would prioritize the Tesch Mas even after they turned green for more scrolls.

We would then go outside and buy a scroll #1 , head to Qeynos, rinse and repeat. Pretty sick XP.

I can confirm that none of the caster mobs drop scrolls and Tesch Mal (mid-ter warrior) never dropped a scroll for us in 15 levels.

I also just want to say Splitpaw even with it's original ZEM of 90 (20% increase) was really great XP in a duo or trio. We would get a yellow every 30 mins, but we were charming. It will now be an amazing place to level in the 30s and 40s.
Closed Thread