Sarnak

*eats popcorn*
Old 01-21-2020, 11:50 PM
Planar Protector

I have 3 60 bards on blue and two 35+ on green, I will 100% play this game
Old 01-22-2020, 01:51 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallicker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In that group, YOU, the puller should be challenging the group with more mobs, at that point it wouldn’t matter what songs I played lol. Dude bard DPS sucks... you realize a bard can mana free dot at 236dmg per tic with instruments at lvl 50 right? That’s close to 40 DPS. You aren’t even going to do half of that meleeing. PS one of those dots doubles as a slow, one debuffs AC FR CR MR respectively so melee and nukes do more damage, your roots last longer (who roots a pet break removing dps for a while when you could stun you suck at Paladin too). Just GTFO here lol, let’s both log on bards and duel you use weapons (outside an epic)and I’ll use instruments. You gear up with hp and I’ll gear up resists. Or let’s do some challenging group or solo content on a bard for an hour and see who prevails.
We're not just talking about level 50. And your example is also with BIS instruments.

So quoting numbers is pointless since you don't have parses for BIS weapons + COF while twisting dots if you really wanted to maximize your damage.

And you fail to realize that by only twisting dots you're sacrificing other songs. Even though I already mentioned that.

You could do significant damage with BIS weapons and COF or RBB or even FBSS while still using the rest of the utility a bard has.

And if I level my bard then we can duel.

Show us one of your green bards since sub level 50 is a huge part of the game. I just wanna see your playstyle and UI because that says alot.

No need to be salty.
Last edited by Hazek; 01-22-2020 at 02:17 AM..
Old 01-22-2020, 02:43 AM
Banned

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallicker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have 3 60 bards on blue and two 35+ on green, I will 100% play this game
Did you level a bard to 60 3 times on the same box just so your guild could have more resist songs on raids?

P.S. How much money did you make selling PBAoE powerlevels along the way?
Closed Thread