Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 05-26-2022, 02:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Layered bullshit. I've never had to do that because none of you right wing dudes here ever provide sources for shit, especially you.

And once again, you just panic. This is obviously because you just make things up. I want to see the specific source for your specific claims, Ooloo. Not that it actually exists.

The one time you even halfassedly tried with me it was a Matt Walsh video. Absolutely laughable. I have seen teenagers do a better job of backing up their claims in reddit posts

But whatever, it's irrelevant, since your proposal is still a whole lot of nothing
Man you are really salty about that Matt Walsh thing. Kinda proves my point about your relationship with statistics (Hint: He has a staff who researches everything on his show; which is what lends it legitimacy as a source. You just don't like him personally so you fabricate the idea that *he* is just fabricating things for some reason?)
Old 05-26-2022, 02:54 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I proposed only women and trans women should legally be permitted to own and operate firearms

That might have stopped this dude, and a lot of other crimes. All, no, but some, probably. And it would still prevent a good bit of violence against women perpetrated by men
That creates an unjust hierarchy man

Not a min maxer, don't care about it
Old 05-26-2022, 02:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Man you are really salty about that Matt Walsh thing. Kinda proves my point about your relationship with statistics (Hint: He has a staff who researches everything on his show; which is what lends it legitimacy as a source. You just don't like him personally so you fabricate the idea that *he* is just fabricating things for some reason?)
Here’s an actual statistic for ya.

https://adfontesmedia.com/matt-walsh...d-reliability/
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 05-26-2022, 03:04 PM
Kobold

ha you guys want to ban guns to save some psycho from killing 10 people.

1) you ain't stopping that psycho from killing 10 people. Just look that piece of shit Darrel Brooks who used a car instead, or Tsarnaev Brothers who used pressure cookers. Pressure cookers work even better, because of remote detonation. Harsh reality, if a psycho really wants you dead, you are fucking dead.

2) you give up your guns, your ass will be in mass grave along with your family killed by your own government "for your own good", like Jews on a train to Auschwitz, walk into that gas chamber with a fucking smile thinking it's a shower.
Old 05-26-2022, 03:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldschoolguy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ha you guys want to ban guns to save some psycho from killing 10 people.

1) you ain't stopping that psycho from killing 10 people. Just look that piece of shit Darrel Brooks who used a car instead, or Tsarnaev Brothers who used pressure cookers. Pressure cookers work even better, because of remote detonation. Harsh reality, if a psycho really wants you dead, you are fucking dead.

2) you give up your guns, your ass will be in mass grave along with your family killed by your own government "for your own good", like Jews on a train to Auschwitz, walk into that gas chamber with a fucking smile thinking it's a shower.
Your minimization of mass shootings is disgusting but it fits your username perfectly. Other countries don’t have this problem it’s an American problem. I don’t think guns should be banned but to act as if nothing should be done is irresponsible and gross.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 05-26-2022, 03:07 PM
Banned

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Blah blah blah, attempt to redirect the conversation. This isn't a source for your claims either. All it takes is a copy paste, Ooloo. Until you do that I assume you are just lying, as usual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rethalis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That creates an unjust hierarchy man
What can I say? Some are necessary for safety. Even we anarchists tell our kids we are in charge until they're old enough to make their own decisions

Don't worry, my proposal would never pass because men in America are largely cowards
Old 05-26-2022, 03:22 PM
Fire Giant

All I got in this world are my word, and my balls. And I don't break em for no one.
Old 05-26-2022, 03:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowledge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All I got in this world are my word, and my balls. And I don't break em for no one.
tfw when no gf
Old 05-26-2022, 03:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Relax, there are armed guards at banks. I think kids are more important than money, personally. I don't think it's a fucked up thing to say at all.

Again arming actual teachers is a whole other can of worms, and I don't support that unless we are really specific about how exactly that would be implemented, safety/training wise.
Sorry bro I meant in general saying that is fucked up. The fact that we even have to say it is fucked up.

The idea that some want to arm teachers and have armed guards to help stop school shootings is all fucked up. That should not even be a concern but because society in the U.S. is declining fast we have to worry about these things.
Old 05-26-2022, 03:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Canada also tightened gun laws after a 1989 mass shooting.
École Polytechnique massacre

Them incel hosers is from Canada, eh?