Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-13-2017, 11:10 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuurin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Safe to assume that's the entire point of this thread
Thank you for pointing out what I pointed out.
Old 10-13-2017, 11:16 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thank you for pointing out what I pointed out.
Thank you for pointing out that he pointed out what you pointed out.
Old 10-13-2017, 12:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulgiamatti [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thank you for pointing out that he pointed out what you pointed out.
Do you have special needs?
Old 10-13-2017, 12:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you have special needs?
Hmmm...good point. Maybe the top casual guild should be judged by how well they accommodate special needs players.
Old 10-13-2017, 02:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lojik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hmmm...good point. Maybe the top casual guild should be judged by how well they accommodate special needs players.
Wasn't that basically the M.O. of <Idiots & Savages>? Only guild I'd join tbh.
Old 10-14-2017, 07:56 PM
Planar Protector

Overall Awakened and Aftermath are both really casual considering that were the "hardcore" guilds of the server. AM requires a little less Raid Attendance to bid and also has a FFA dkp bidding system. This means, outside of 3 mobs (Vulak, Dozekar and Tunare) you are free to bid on any loot for any room that is able to loot the item.

If you want VP loot on a level 1, you only need the key to get in. If you want to deck out your level 46 alt in ToV loot, go ahead! We just adapted this system a few months ago and every seems to love it
Old 10-14-2017, 07:59 PM
Planar Protector

Toon* not room.
Old 10-14-2017, 07:59 PM
Banned

can i join
Old 10-14-2017, 08:04 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Overall Awakened and Aftermath are both really casual considering that were the "hardcore" guilds of the server. AM requires a little less Raid Attendance to bid and also has a FFA dkp bidding system. This means, outside of 3 mobs (Vulak, Dozekar and Tunare) you are free to bid on any loot for any room that is able to loot the item.

If you want VP loot on a level 1, you only need the key to get in. If you want to deck out your level 46 alt in ToV loot, go ahead! We just adapted this system a few months ago and every seems to love it
I mean i'm not on one side or the other but this stinks of RMT, buy any item for any toon? could you ask for a better situation to sell something? Seems worse that you're the leader of this guild? Am I reading this right?
Old 10-16-2017, 12:02 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrubwise [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Define 'casual.'

Dawn Believers is unquestionably the top casual leveling guild, and I wouldn't be surprised if every unique player had one or more characters in it.
I can confirm your surprise. I am a unique player and I have no characters within Dawn Believers, but i have been asked to. Heck I know the leader from way back and I could have a toon under the banner in a second but I chosen to not participate there.
Closed Thread