Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Melee

Closed Thread

Old 12-30-2016, 10:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anything that gives you DPS is higher priority than HP or resists on a rogue. Meaning haste, atk, and strength until capped with buffs. 4% more backstabs can make a measurable difference, ESPECIALLY on in/out type fights where a slightly faster timer could net you an extra backstab every time you go in. Its shocking how inexperienced you are.
It's shocking how off-topic you are. I was just providing an example of how to stack the haste. You're not proving me wrong or anything. You're just putting your foot in your mouth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The fact that you think the ragebringer haste thing is a recent discovery is proof you're a bottom-tier player.
You're making this up. Please show me any proof that you're not or stop posting.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Last edited by Samoht; 12-30-2016 at 10:21 PM..
Old 12-30-2016, 10:14 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're making this up. Please show me any proof that you're not or stop posting.
there was a thread in this subforum about this months ago dingus, syztem/banksy started it hoping to get logs from someone on blue with access to items that haven't dropped on red to test some things.
Old 12-30-2016, 10:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
It's also been working like this for at least a year and a half.
Has it been months or has it been a year and a half? Make up your mind. Are the drugs affecting your short-term memory that much?

IIRC, the change was made around six months ago with the item card update.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Last edited by Samoht; 12-30-2016 at 10:18 PM..
Old 12-30-2016, 10:21 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Has it been months or has it been a year and a half? Make up your mind. Are the drugs affecting your short-term memory that much?

IIRC, the change was made around six months ago with the item card update.
it was posted about months ago, and good top tier players were in the know about this mechanic back in kunark?
Old 12-30-2016, 10:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
it was posted about months ago, and good top tier players were in the know about this mechanic back in kunark?
Was that before or after you got your welfare primal?

Please show me any proof whatsoever that you aren't making this up. Any.

Or. Stop. Posting.
Last edited by Samoht; 12-30-2016 at 10:32 PM..
Old 12-30-2016, 11:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Was that before or after you got your welfare primal?

Please show me any proof whatsoever that you aren't making this up. Any.

Or. Stop. Posting.
march 2016
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=233287

syztem and i knew about and had been testing this long before this forum post
ok if my primal is a welfare primal can you explain how i got the server second vyemm's fang?
Old 12-30-2016, 11:37 PM
Fire Giant

Watching these two neck beards argue is entertaining
Old 12-31-2016, 09:42 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Thank you for providing evidence of yourself lying. Link seems to support what I'm saying 100%.

Quote:
ok if my primal is a welfare primal can you explain how i got the server second vyemm's fang?
Depends. Is it also on the welfare server or is it on the real P99 server where people actually play?
Closed Thread