Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Melee

Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2015, 07:27 AM
Fire Giant

Disarm trap is great. It works just fine. Put your lockpicks on your cursor and click on the trap (just like opening a locked door.) You can mac the skill easily. Best place would be the swinging axe in SolA.
Old 12-10-2015, 07:50 PM
Planar Protector

I know other rogues who tell me Disarm Trap doesn't work in Dragon Necropolis.

Danth
Old 12-11-2015, 03:49 AM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

i was hoping someone would be foolish enough to go try training their disarm traps on a dragon trap...

my cover has been blown!!
Old 12-12-2015, 02:27 PM
Planar Protector

Thanks guys [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Been doing alot of these things, I swap in even sneak on move button in groups if its lagging behind.

Intimidate wont get me agro if it fails? If not then I understand reasoning with clicking on random npcs. I seem to remember a boat you could train on?

Can someone confirm disarm traps is usefull(dragen necropolis etc)?

I wanted a slow proc only for soloing purpose, like with the bone dirks snare effect.
Old 12-14-2015, 08:06 PM
Planar Protector

I had a great group in Nurga once. We had almost made it down to the chief room when my pre-frontal cortex failed to block the ha I should try to fear this goblin impulse.
Old 12-15-2015, 02:46 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muggens [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks guys [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Intimidate wont get me agro if it fails? If not then I understand reasoning with clicking on random npcs. I seem to remember a boat you could train on?
you don't have to be in range to train intimidate. you could target a guard or bear or something in ec and head to the tunnel and train it while you tunnel quest
Old 12-16-2015, 04:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kender [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you don't have to be in range to train intimidate. you could target a guard or bear or something in ec and head to the tunnel and train it while you tunnel quest
Yeah noticed that while running, that was something I had forgotten - very nice tip
Old 12-16-2015, 04:06 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I had a great group in Nurga once. We had almost made it down to the chief room when my pre-frontal cortex failed to block the ha I should try to fear this goblin impulse.
Yeah when I ding 40 Im gonna check Nurga/droga out before heading to CoM if thats where everyone is grouping...
Old 12-16-2015, 08:25 AM
Sarnak

CoM is the pug destination on this server for 40-50.
Old 12-16-2015, 11:04 PM
Planar Protector

You'll have to assemble your own group and contest with solo campers now, but I highly suggest taking a good group to w/e the high level one was at least once. It's a fantastic dungeon crawl experience you wont get elsewhere in P99's content. CoM is mostly a forgetable level factory.
Closed Thread