Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Melee

Closed Thread

Old 12-21-2015, 07:28 AM
Kobold

Send me a tell in game on papa and id be glad to help you wit all ur rog needs.
Old 01-11-2016, 12:32 PM
Aviak

Disarm will work on green con mobs. What I do is head to the goblin camp in Lavastorm next to SolB and disarm the mobs with weapons, kill them, and then hand the dropped weapons to another mob. I repeated this and got disarm from 37 to 59 in about an hour while I was looking for a group.

We Fight Til Valhalla!
Old 01-12-2016, 08:59 PM
Planar Protector

Regarding disarm, the skill up rate seemed to be heavily dependent on the mob's con. I can barely get any raises at highkeep which would seem to be a good spot bc all the guards are armed but no.. However, I've gotten multiple skill ups several times on General V'ghera kills. Probably bc he's red or the RNG decided to stop hating me. One of the two. Give it a try and good luck with that skill. I still haven't capped it on my rogues. Spent all Cecily's training points on archery for the BoTB and Ambrotos was like... nope no bows right before hand ><.
Old 01-15-2016, 07:18 PM
Kobold

Pretty sure I put Disarm into my evade macro while leveling up. I was able to max it that way, though it remains pretty useless.
Old 01-23-2016, 06:58 AM
Planar Protector

All skills are pretty good, disarm is on evade macro and is about 80 skill atm. I havent exercised my poison skills yet, Im level 40 now, should I begin some training? Does anyone have a plat estimate on say 100 skillups in make/apply poison...sounds expensive [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Thanks for posting
BTW Double Backstab is lvl 55 right?
Old 01-23-2016, 08:53 AM
Kobold

Disarm ain't bad when you're fighting Vaniki.
Old 01-24-2016, 09:52 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muggens [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All skills are pretty good, disarm is on evade macro and is about 80 skill atm. I havent exercised my poison skills yet, Im level 40 now, should I begin some training? Does anyone have a plat estimate on say 100 skillups in make/apply poison...sounds expensive [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Thanks for posting
BTW Double Backstab is lvl 55 right?
poison skillups are based on dex. i would recommend getting a shaman buff before training it. make poison costs 2-4k to take from trainer levels -> 250 depending on your dex, apply takes a lot longer to max since you typically will just do that brimstone recipe thing in steamfont to max make.
Old 02-06-2016, 01:02 PM
Planar Protector

Assassinate - this is at lvl 60? Why does it not mention Double Backstab and Assassinate on the Rogue wiki page? Any other hidden abilities after 50?
Old 02-06-2016, 07:56 PM
Planar Protector

Do rogues really get assassinate at 60? For some reason I thought this was a luclin added thing or maybe even PoP. If this is true, what are the rules on it? mob had to be below what lvl for the chance of assassination?

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Old 02-11-2016, 01:06 PM
Planar Protector

Confirmed Assassinate at 60 and DBL BS at 55.
Closed Thread