Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2019, 10:53 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-24-2019, 03:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeccablack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
its very difficult to take you seriously when you shill like this dino.
Your mistake here was that you were trying to take him seriously at all.
Old 04-24-2019, 05:02 AM
Banned

Here is an hour long rundown done by progressives about why Russiagate was always a BS witchhunt:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zS0AlApiWLs

But Dino and Cable news lemmings are still busy jerking themselves off for owning all these imaginary liberals in some hollow victory that has very little to do with beating Bernie in the general election. Whether or not he tipped his hat to the investigation to appease the DNC.

Corporate democrats are over. And the MSNBC off season audiance is almost non-existent.

But if you guys want to think this is a big deal because fox is telling you it is. Go ahead and believe that shit I guess. Just like you believe everything that rich prick Murdoch tells you. He's not even American I might add. But I guess that's OK as long as he isn't Russian.
Old 04-24-2019, 05:21 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea we have yet to inspire any Mosque shootings. We have a lot of catching up to do at this point.
Old 04-24-2019, 09:37 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea we have yet to inspire any Mosque shootings. We have a lot of catching up to do at this point.
You guys inspired the Muslim attack on Sri Lanka.

200 killed.

600 injured.

That's on Leftists.
Old 04-24-2019, 09:37 AM
Banned

Cool and Normal

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-24-2019, 10:38 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Here is an hour long rundown done by progressives about why Russiagate was always a BS witchhunt:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zS0AlApiWLs

But Dino and Cable news lemmings are still busy jerking themselves off for owning all these imaginary liberals in some hollow victory that has very little to do with beating Bernie in the general election. Whether or not he tipped his hat to the investigation to appease the DNC.

Corporate democrats are over. And the MSNBC off season audiance is almost non-existent.

But if you guys want to think this is a big deal because fox is telling you it is. Go ahead and believe that shit I guess. Just like you believe everything that rich prick Murdoch tells you. He's not even American I might add. But I guess that's OK as long as he isn't Russian.
wanna see the pisstape? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-24-2019, 10:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You guys inspired the Muslim attack on Sri Lanka.

200 killed.

600 injured.

That's on Leftists.
You're pretty much insane at this point. You should look at your posts from a year ago and watch your descent into madness and conspiracy. It would make for an interesting study. You were so much more balanced and now you're basically Mick.
Old 04-24-2019, 11:14 AM
Banned

He's got a point though. Between wanting to invite them into our countries in indiscernable droves, refusing to acknowledge the threat this imposes on the populace along the way, believing your artificially re-constructed secular culture will "reprogram" them, refusing to criticize or allow others to criticize their actions in the public sphere, and allying yourselves in the hatred of our countries and their rich Judeo-Christian roots he's right.
Old 04-24-2019, 11:56 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorondor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He's got a point though. Between wanting to invite them into our countries in indiscernable droves, refusing to acknowledge the threat this imposes on the populace along the way, believing your artificially re-constructed secular culture will "reprogram" them, refusing to criticize or allow others to criticize their actions in the public sphere, and allying yourselves in the hatred of our countries and their rich Judeo-Christian roots he's right.
Wut?

What does this have to do with Sri Lanka? They don't have mass immigration of Muslim refugees (which aren't the ones committing attacks anyway you donut). You can basically blame Saudi Arabia for any and all of the Islamic terrorism, not leftists.
Closed Thread