Rallos Zek 18 30.00%
Sullon Zek 16 26.67%
Discord 4 6.67%
Custom Made 9 15.00%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2019, 12:04 PM
Aviak

Yeah, I’m just a man of science and I’m not seeing any evidence to support that. Great comment though.
Old 10-11-2019, 12:35 PM
Sarnak

No one said global ooc saves the server. It is necessary for the server to be playable when the server has low population. The reason it was put in was because there was no on playing on the server and the 5 people in range of each other needed to be able to coordinate where to level.

To be done correctly Devs would just need to implement it and then take it out depending on population.

The only people making outrageous claims are the people saying only toxic people like the ability to talk with the other players. To play on a server with 30-50 people you would have to be a brain dead idiot in the first place. You would need to be a different level degenerate to be triggered by the other 30 people being able to communicate when there are more zones than people.
Old 10-11-2019, 12:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol @ people saying YT and global OOC needed to support the 5 pop server. Sorry toxic non classic with toxic non classic results. It didnt help save the pop when we had it and it serves no purpose when no one is left.

Absolutely not part of any good EverQuest server

Don't care if it stays in dead red but it's not going to be a recipe in any successful server. The exception was discord server I believe it had death announcements.
I think NPCs have their own 'yellow text' system, which is how they all manage to stay up to date with who is regard how with their faction, and why they know whether to love or loathe you, regardless of how isolated you are.
Old 10-11-2019, 06:41 PM
Banned

I will quit green if any of the following rule sets are announced for the next emu pVp seRvR iZ annouNcED

Rallos Zek
Teams
Discord
Old 10-12-2019, 09:13 PM
Large Bat

I'd play anything pvp. They all have their +'s and -'s.

But whilst I daydream...
Hardcoded 5 team pvp would be awesome. 3 human races, 3 elf, 3 short, 3 evil, and iksar hard-mode. No cross grouping/guilding. Light vs. Dark is lame.

That or diety based like SZ but balance the teams more by diety. Rallos Zek is clearly a good-aligned diety as the weak do not deserve to live.

Yes, i like some light roleplay with my murderlust.
No. I don't expect this to ever exist.
Just forumquesting with reckless abandon.
Old 10-12-2019, 09:43 PM
Planar Protector

The reason people don't play red 99 is because it's in a regrettable failed state. The way it is set up without item loot basically means you're better off playing on blue. There is a strong possibility that all eq pvp servers in 2019 will reach this point which is why such a strong case can be made for a discord server which was vanilla and had an end date so sickness never set in.

A vanilla only rallos server would also be pretty great.

Red 99 had it's population decimated twice in addition to the horriballz launch. A new pvp server could succeed for sure.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 10-12-2019, 09:45 PM
Planar Protector

Server cross trading being dropped also hurt a lot. Harder for blues to try it out
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 10-13-2019, 12:11 AM
Banned

eventually u just accept that EQ is already hyper niche and the pvp component is even a tiny minority of that

its like 60 of us on the planet who actually care about eq pvp
Closed Thread