Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-13-2012, 03:37 PM
Banned

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSparkle001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I always wondered, if you're hot, like extremely hot - the hottest person in the world - and you're gay, and you look in a mirror, can you be attracted to yourself?
ya definitely

i remember having weird fantasies about crossdressing when i was maybe 5 years old. Never had an urge to act on those in my adult life but ive definitely been a deviant since then. but im a bisexual so maybe not comparable to full blown faggotry
Old 03-13-2012, 04:13 PM
Banned

bisexual is just a word for "there arent enough women in the world for me to release into so i must find men as well"
Old 03-13-2012, 09:54 PM
Sarnak

If you could clone yourself and your clone was okay with experimenting just to see what it was like to do certain things, would that make you gay? Or is that just scientific masturbation?
Old 03-14-2012, 12:21 AM
Banned

i would probably have to date rape myself

you know, for practice
Old 03-14-2012, 12:31 AM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Truth Send a message via AIM to Truth Send a message via MSN to Truth Send a message via Yahoo to Truth

In kindergarten or so I played show-me-yours-and-ill-show-you-mine with one of the neighborhood gurls. I distinctly remember me and my friends finding gurls cute in the 2nd grade, and we'd also talk about how we would get boners (even though we didnt know wutdo with them). I remember a couple fantasies involving being in a bath tub with gurls from class, including one where I rubbed my dong on their flipflaps (but not really insertion). So this is (not) long before I learned what coitus actually was, and I was definitely straight.

Then I discovered Tupac and found out I was really a bisexual. Then I discovered Secrets and became trisexual.
Last edited by Truth; 03-14-2012 at 12:36 AM..
Old 03-14-2012, 08:40 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Then I discovered Tupac and found out I was really a bisexual. Then I discovered Secrets and became trisexual.
Old 03-14-2012, 10:49 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In kindergarten or so I played show-me-yours-and-ill-show-you-mine with one of the neighborhood gurls. I distinctly remember me and my friends finding gurls cute in the 2nd grade, and we'd also talk about how we would get boners (even though we didnt know wutdo with them). I remember a couple fantasies involving being in a bath tub with gurls from class, including one where I rubbed my dong on their flipflaps (but not really insertion). So this is (not) long before I learned what coitus actually was, and I was definitely straight.

this was A+