Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Screenshots

Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2014, 06:18 PM
Banned

You guys rustled hard. Are we gonna need a tranix rotation?
Old 10-09-2014, 06:33 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You guys rustled hard. Are we gonna need a tranix rotation?
You guys probably have a rotation for keeping his poopsocks switched out for fresh ones

When's your shift?
Old 10-09-2014, 06:45 PM
Banned

I'm creating a petition to change the rule for tranix to FFA/FTE. The current system is not fair to the server and only to a select few overly dedicated individuals.
Last edited by iruinedyourday; 10-09-2014 at 06:48 PM..
Old 10-09-2014, 07:06 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dont ya know Tranix crowns is the way to the afterlife...

But in all seriousness, It is kinda funny and sad that this dudes life is based around pixels and perma camping Tranix...
Well when RMT is rampant this is the result.
Old 10-09-2014, 07:07 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm creating a petition to change the rule for tranix to FFA/FTE. The current system is not fair to the server and only to a select few overly dedicated individuals.
sounds like someone ruined your day
Old 10-09-2014, 07:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comcastic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sounds like someone ruined your day
hopefully ill be able to say the same thing about a certain shamans [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-09-2014, 08:37 PM
Fire Giant

No one else may be saying that this dude RMT's but I 100% think he does. There is no reason to subject your body to sitting at a computer for 80%+ of the day solely to respond 'Tranix' to every CC called unless you are selling plat.
Old 10-09-2014, 08:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpetrick [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No one else may be saying that this dude RMT's but I 100% think he does. There is no reason to subject your body to sitting at a computer for 80%+ of the day solely to respond 'Tranix' to every CC called unless you are selling plat.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-09-2014, 09:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpetrick [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There is no requirements to answer a CC. It is a courtesy.
Old 10-09-2014, 09:16 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Jeremy had a thread accusing Clark of being a banned RMTer and an EC price gouger on red server, then once FE merged with TMO he stopped bumping the thread and now i can't seem to find it at all.

passing out the tinfoil hats