Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2019, 11:02 AM
Planar Protector

And God said, “Let there be lights in the expanse of the heavens to separate the day from the night. And let them be for signs and for seasons, and for days and years, and let them be lights in the expanse of the heavens to give light upon the earth.” And it was so. And God made the two great lights—the greater light to rule the day and the lesser light to rule the night—and the stars. And God set them in the expanse of the heavens to give light on the earth, to rule over the day and over the night, and to separate the light from the darkness. And God saw that it was good.
Old 10-30-2019, 11:04 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by solleks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And God said, “Let there be lights in the expanse of the heavens to separate the day from the night. And let them be for signs and for seasons, and for days and years, and let them be lights in the expanse of the heavens to give light upon the earth.” And it was so. And God made the two great lights—the greater light to rule the day and the lesser light to rule the night—and the stars. And God set them in the expanse of the heavens to give light on the earth, to rule over the day and over the night, and to separate the light from the darkness. And God saw that it was good.
See, that's the kind of man-made bullshit that was put into myth to keep other human beings in line.

Religion and god are two different things and neither have anything to do with each other! Religion is a horrible story created to control others. God is just....god.
Old 10-30-2019, 11:06 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by solleks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i see the stars in the same place year after year despite all the claimed motion

514,000 mph sun is traveling
How long ago do you see the stars?
Old 10-30-2019, 11:14 AM
Planar Protector

My neighbours house is still next door to mine, which proves the surface of the earth is not rotating.
Old 10-30-2019, 11:18 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How long ago do you see the stars?
got proof they've ever moved? no because it's a theory. nothings ever proven it to rotate or move.
Old 10-30-2019, 11:19 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My neighbours house is still next door to mine, which proves the surface of the earth is not rotating.
You're such a Leo.
Old 10-30-2019, 11:19 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nothings ever proven it to move other than observational theory.
Old 10-30-2019, 11:27 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're such a Leo.
Odd, most people tell me I'm Cancer.
Old 10-30-2019, 11:35 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Odd, most people tell me I'm Cancer.
im gay. like this thread and all of its participants.
Old 10-30-2019, 11:43 AM
Planar Protector

the anti-intellectualism in this thread is depressing
Closed Thread