Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-14-2012, 12:48 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle
Default What Did You Dream Last Night?

This might be interesting thread depending on participation.

I dreamed someone I liked a long time ago asked me to a movie.
I also dreamed that a squid was strangling me and dragging me into the ocean.
I woke up and my sweat jacket sleeve was wrapped around my neck tightly. What was weird was that sweat jacket was on my chair when I went to sleep, sleep walking suicide brain? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-14-2012, 03:04 PM
Sarnak

I didn't dream last night, but...

A while back I had a dream about Beyonce' she had something that I really really needed to protect and was precious, and very important. a few days later I found out she had a baby.. weird huh.

This is true..
Old 03-14-2012, 03:06 PM
Banned

oh cool, dreaming thread

had a lucid dream last night after spending like 20 minutes talking to Reiker about it, pretty much just screwed around with flight

for some reason i have to have a jetpack
Old 03-14-2012, 03:13 PM
Sarnak

When the weather starts to change I start to have a lot of drug dreams. I've been trying to score heroin for a few nights now. Last night though I was watching the dream like I was watching a TV show though and while I was trying to get drugs Will Smith and Martin Lawrence showed up to search the house. It was fuckin weird. I thank God that I wake up and it's all just a dream. I don't need drama like that anymore.
Gakruk - Troll Shaman
Old 03-14-2012, 03:21 PM
Planar Protector

I mainly have Lucid Dreams.
So far my favorite way to defend myself in my dreams = Using Mustangs (from Full Metal Alchemist) ignition gloves, and burning whatever is in my way to death.
Though it's not always the best since my dreams are usually vivid, and very real. Smell, Hearing, Touch, Taste.

Having very realistic non lucid dreams seriously sucks. I've had the same one a handful of times. Where I get hit by a car, and I am on the ground dying. (There's much more detail then that, but I'm too lazy to explain the whole dream).
These dreams suck, and I'm sure there are some people out there know what I am talking about. You know when you wake up with the wind knocked out of you, and your whole body aches, and you are sweating.
Old 03-14-2012, 03:22 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxHound [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mainly have Lucid Dreams.
So far my favorite way to defend myself in my dreams = Using Mustangs (from Full Metal Alchemist) ignition gloves, and burning whatever is in my way to death.
Though it's not always the best since my dreams are usually vivid, and very real. Smell, Hearing, Touch, Taste.

Having very realistic non lucid dreams seriously sucks. I've had the same one a handful of times. Where I get hit by a car, and I am on the ground dying. (There's much more detail then that, but I'm too lazy to explain the whole dream).
These dreams suck, and I'm sure there are some people out there know what I am talking about. You know when you wake up with the wind knocked out of you, and your whole body aches, and you are sweating.
Nope, no idea.
Old 03-14-2012, 03:30 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

Lucid dreams are awesome, my first lucid dream I was fighting some weird mongoloid alien that looked suspiciously like the pink aliens on the fake planet namek in dragon ball z that pretended to be nameks. Anyway I'm in this mall parking lot garage and its crawling across the ceiling at me, and I suddenly slow time and start doing some matrix shit and fuck it up. My lucidity came and went, remaining lucid is alot like remaining conscious when you are really drunk, difficult to maintain and you want to give in to the sleeping brain.

I started imagining what I wanted to do now that I was in a lucid dream, suddenly found myself on a windswept prairie with a cloudy overcast and a deadish looking tree nearby. I point at it and a bolt of lightning strikes it apart coming down from the sky.

Next I find myself poolside with a very attractive female and either guilt shame or some other emotion got in the way of that lucid dream and I suddenly was skyrocketed into another part of the world where I was flying around.
Old 03-14-2012, 03:42 PM
Banned

A good way to maintain lucidity is doing something like trying to stick your hand through your other hand, try touching things, get grounded in the world.
Old 03-14-2012, 03:44 PM
Banned

my "technique" for getting rid of lucid nightmares (i absolutely hate these) is either just giving myself a kick and waking up or trying to kill it with various weapons (this turns it into a little game for me.)
Old 03-14-2012, 03:45 PM
Fire Giant

I wish I could remember dreams... as it stands I haven't been able to remember a single dream minus nightmares since I was like... maybe 12? Is that weird? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] lol
Closed Thread