Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 11-06-2013, 04:35 PM
Orc

Default Hunting Spot 27 Shaman

Just curious what peoples thoughts are for a 27 almost 28 shaman that's not equipped well [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Being able to solo through Permafrost? Was thinking of spending the next couple of levels in there to look for some equip upgrades and maybe a little cash to boot.

Bukujuju Doctor
Old 11-06-2013, 04:48 PM
Orc

I lvld my Sham at the giant fort in WW. Tt this lvl you should be able to solo/duo up until at least 30, then I believe I moved over to giants in Frontier Mountains. Was able to afford all of my spells up to 39 as the giants drops good cash loots and even saw a forest loop at the FM giant fort[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-06-2013, 05:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by slouth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just curious what peoples thoughts are for a 27 almost 28 shaman that's not equipped well [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Being able to solo through Permafrost? Was thinking of spending the next couple of levels in there to look for some equip upgrades and maybe a little cash to boot.

Bukujuju Doctor
As far as I remember Permafrost was pretty tough to do anything in because:
- lots of casters.
- steep curve from mobs your level to higher level mobs deeper in.

If you're going to do it try and put a group together.

Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 59 Shaman
Lemonspoon Icebeaner - 52 Enchanter
Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 60 Enchanter
Old 11-06-2013, 05:17 PM
Planar Protector

Don't recall exact level ranges, but I believe I was doing gnolls outside Infected Paw at that time, and/or Misty Thicket guards, and/or guards and Millers in Qeynos Hills outside of Surefall Glade.

In general it can be useful to go after old world monsters rather than hunting in Kunark since Kunark monsters have more HP for their levels.
Need a port or a rez? Hit me up on IRC!
Old 11-06-2013, 05:31 PM
Sarnak

HHK goblins are good exp and cash. Groups tend to get full and stay full, but you should send a tell to whoever's in zone asking if there's room in the gob group while you continue at your hunting spot.

With higher mana regen (via canni + regen spell) than other healers, the best healing spell available to any class at that level, haste, and sow, you're a pretty huge deal in groups at 29.
Old 11-06-2013, 08:31 PM
Aviak

I did 24 to 29 at the Drizda (Feerrott bard). Probably not the fastest spot, but was easy for me to AFK and do stuff around the house inbetween meds.

After that I moved on to the Millers/Guards in Qeynos Hills outside the Surefall Glade entrance.
Old 11-06-2013, 10:11 PM
Sarnak

Permafrost will be tough. Hhk is great as someone else said, the exp there is great. You could solo mammots in everfrost or giants in warsliks woods, theyre probably better xp, but mommas drop tusks that sell for 10p each
Old 11-07-2013, 08:10 AM
Orc

HHK, nuff said, amazing ZEM, i duo'd the place with a chanter but group would be great if you can break raider room.

For the warrior room you can pull only 2 at a time from what i remember, if when looking in through the door you root the one in the top right corner only 1 will come, then the other follows when root breaks. Then grab the other one when ready, this will allow you to stagger the room so get single pulls later on. Repop timer is 11 mins 20/30 seconds.
Closed Thread