Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2021, 11:29 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vianna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No that is called following the rules. No lawyerquesting needed.
vanquish: Pursuant to Paragraph 2, Section 1 of the Agreed Upon Document, I hereby demand that you concede three weeks of ringwars, or else I will be appealing to the adjudicator.

also vanquish: guys we're totally not lawyerquesting lol
Old 03-04-2021, 11:29 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdrcfrx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
so you acknowledge that vanquish's M.O. is to operate in bad faith? good, we're getting somewhere.
I'm not in Vanquish. Hope that helps.
Old 03-04-2021, 11:30 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArbiterBlixen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you can acknowledge their m.o. without being a member, hope this helps.
Old 03-04-2021, 11:33 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdrcfrx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you can acknowledge their m.o. without being a member, hope this helps.
How would I know what their M.O. is? I don't have any insight into their internal workings.
Old 03-04-2021, 11:37 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArbiterBlixen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How would I know what their M.O. is? I don't have any insight into their internal workings.
by observation.
Old 03-04-2021, 11:37 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Neither am i but this anon riot member seems to have an agenda in this thread
Old 03-04-2021, 11:53 AM
Planar Protector

Imagine being in a guild that their leader over zealously refused to rotate Ring Wars after all but agreeing to when put in the corner by the GMs, then when the time came to rotate them, took a hard stance of not rotating them and at the same time forcing an insane punishment for a failed Ring War cost you 3 weeks.

Now this said guild has to suffer through their leaders bravado by virtually never getting any Ring Wars since Early November and being the only guild to actually fail a Ring War and suffer the insane punishment forced upon the server by their leader.

Yikes, Id be as mad as they are in this thread too.
Old 03-04-2021, 11:59 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine being in a guild that their leader over zealously refused to rotate Ring Wars after all but agreeing to when put in the corner by the GMs, then when the time came to rotate them, took a hard stance of not rotating them and at the same time forcing an insane punishment for a failed Ring War cost you 3 weeks.

Now this said guild has to suffer through their leaders bravado by virtually never getting any Ring Wars since Early November and being the only guild to actually fail a Ring War and suffer the insane punishment forced upon the server by their leader.

Yikes, Id be as mad as they are in this thread too.
https://youtu.be/J7HIxqDpJ0Q
Old 03-04-2021, 12:12 PM
Sarnak

Not in riot, not mad, don't even really have an agenda beyond pointing out when you're all being hypocrites (which seems to happen with regularity).

Put your money where your mouth is. Propose a ring-war agreement in the UN. Otherwise, all your "it's Arcler who is the villain here," is nothing but a bunch of posturing and hot air.
Old 03-04-2021, 12:14 PM
Sarnak

Grats on 7 free ring wars!

I hope we can have similar punishments for other raid violations. It would really clean up the scene.