Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-22-2021, 04:47 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
100% beef alt account
Indeed...

Myrddraal and you made my day. But, I'm afraid, I'm not Beef.
Old 11-22-2021, 04:48 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by EQBarde [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Indeed...

Myrddraal and you made my day. But, I'm afraid, I'm not Beef.
Who are you ? I'm nosey now [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-22-2021, 04:56 PM
Sarnak

All of this on a 20 year old elf sim folks.
Old 11-22-2021, 05:14 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Sanchez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All of this on a 20 year old elf sim folks.
It took you 6 years to understand the purpose of R&F forum. You're really a genius Rick. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-22-2021, 08:28 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moerne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Easy answer, rooted dragons. Guilds got huge and had to keep the population fed. Pre-root, AM and AW seldom bothered with Vindi, and when we did it was almost never competitive. Ditto for other lower tier mobs like Velk. People used to beg and plead in guild chat to kill Velk, and it was pretty rare that we'd actually bother. Now, he dies instantly, just like every other raid mob.
counter narrative: you all recognize that if you can strangle everyone out of even the lowest tier of content, people will have no choice if they want even basic raid loot but to join your guild and continue to help shovel pixels into the greedy pie holes of the people that your DKP system is set up to reward the most.
Old 11-22-2021, 09:24 PM
Banned

*EXTREME TRIGGER WARNING*

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-22-2021, 09:25 PM
Planar Protector

that trigger warning wasn't enough
Old 11-22-2021, 09:37 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdrcfrx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
counter narrative: you all recognize that if you can strangle everyone out of even the lowest tier of content, people will have no choice if they want even basic raid loot but to join your guild and continue to help shovel pixels into the greedy pie holes of the people that your DKP system is set up to reward the most.
3 vindis a day is a lot of dkp over the course of a year! The unroot the dragons folk gotta stay ahead of the hundred and fifty other people they despise needing to kill your precious dragons within 10 minutes of spawn.
Ielwenu - 56 magician
Deeloofie - 49 monk
Old 11-23-2021, 02:39 AM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdrcfrx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So?

Is it the reason why LH can't even try to compete? What is needed to kill Vindi? 1 puller, 1 tagger, 1 MT, 1 RT, several clerics, 1 or 2 bards, few enc with Bvellos and other giants charmed and what you want to fill the rest.

It is not being an actor but a spectator not to fight for what you want.

When emos face the struggle for life.
Old 11-23-2021, 03:16 AM
Planar Protector

If your casual guild is constantly harassed

You might be playing on P99
Closed Thread