Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2021, 10:34 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
too long tell me if it adjusts for population and legality
It does, failing to do that adjustment for population is what Snopes was criticizing CNN for in that post

Legality is a bit fuzzier, since it mentions countries like El Salvador and Guatemala and their own gun violence problems statistically - legal in Guatemala to my understanding, but technically not in El Salvador
Old 12-02-2021, 10:36 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I explained that already, principle or teacher or school mall cop was/is a dick and didn't let the hurt kid punch it the fuck out when backed into the corner by the dick, other students didnt come to their aid, psychiatrist proscribed lots of drugs and parents were doing coccain on the counter while cooking meth

bullied kid probably never did a pushup or squat in their life zero krava maga training and so was like afraid they needed a gun to kill the other kid
You forgot the part where the parents were too stupid to lock up their firearms. More guns = more access to guns, and since we dont require ANY training for anyone to buy a firearm or even open carry, you will continue to have deranged individuals being able to find an unsecured firearm to carry our whatever revenge they see fit. Its just basic logic. More drugs = more addicts, etc

30-40 years ago the solution to being bullied was to stand up for yourself and hit them back (egos bruised but no one died). Today, well just grab your parents gun and go to town, because its there at home...
Old 12-02-2021, 10:46 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It does, failing to do that adjustment for population is what Snopes was criticizing CNN for in that post

Legality is a bit fuzzier, since it mentions countries like El Salvador and Guatemala and their own gun violence problems statistically - legal in Guatemala to my understanding, but technically not in El Salvador
I see. Ctrl-F for population and the paragraph at the end said they didn't bother trying to find out if it was true and just said it was.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-02-2021, 11:01 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by walfreyydo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You forgot the part where the parents were too stupid to lock up their firearms.
^^
Old 12-02-2021, 11:03 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by walfreyydo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You forgot the part where the parents were too stupid to lock up their firearms. More guns = more access to guns, and since we dont require ANY training for anyone to buy a firearm or even open carry, you will continue to have deranged individuals being able to find an unsecured firearm to carry our whatever revenge they see fit. Its just basic logic. More drugs = more addicts, etc

30-40 years ago the solution to being bullied was to stand up for yourself and hit them back (egos bruised but no one died). Today, well just grab your parents gun and go to town, because its there at home...
thats the parents doing meth and coccaine and selling their soul to amazon while working at walmart and shoving their child on adderall or other drugs and writing them off as just being 'mentally ill' 'handicapped' or 'neurodivergent' or whatever the new ok fadword is

also - i fought back as a child

they put me in a Juvy school and hospitalized me and pumped me full of shit drugs, thats worse now and happens faster, and those systems are not even as good anymore as when i went through, those hospitals and juvy schools are now full of abusers.
Old 12-02-2021, 11:12 AM
Banned

Why didnt a good guy with a gun stop the kid...?? Where was the good guy with a gun? I thought only a good guy with a gun can stop a mass shooter.

Weird how theres like 4 guns for every single man woman and child in the USA and we keep having mass shootings. Thats SO weird. I guess its not a problem, like covid. I dont know anyone whos died from a mass shooting so they are not real, its all over blown, and bullet proof vests are now subscription based for kids. Nice work, biden.
Old 12-02-2021, 11:24 AM
Planar Protector

It wasn't the gun.

It was the retarded father purchasing the gun on Friday, not locking it up safely, and the kid grabbing it on Tuesday.

Fucking dimwitted libtard.
Old 12-02-2021, 11:45 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why didnt a good guy with a gun stop the kid...?? Where was the good guy with a gun? I thought only a good guy with a gun can stop a mass shooter.

Weird how theres like 4 guns for every single man woman and child in the USA and we keep having mass shootings. Thats SO weird. I guess its not a problem, like covid. I dont know anyone whos died from a mass shooting so they are not real, its all over blown, and bullet proof vests are now subscription based for kids. Nice work, biden.
Hi from the technofuture Gravy. Now that we've finally gotten rid of all guns, you can no longer be killed! Also, now that we've finally gotten rid of covid, you will never die!

But for real this is such an ignorant boneheaded position. There are far, far more legitimate *defensive* uses of guns every year than mass shootings. Those don't make for juicy headlines and clicks though, so you just don't hear about them. A gun is just about the only thing a small woman can use to fend off a large male rapist.

Gravy confirmed wants more women to be raped!
Old 12-02-2021, 11:56 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It wasn't the gun.

It was the retarded father purchasing the gun on Friday, not locking it up safely, and the kid grabbing it on Tuesday.
So whats your solution?

Personally I think you need a license to own a firearm, like a car, both which can kill people when not trained to use.
Old 12-02-2021, 12:14 PM
Banned

yep u need licence and training for everything imo if ur too dumb to pass a simple test, keep ur identy papers in check or haveto take drugs legal or otherwise feels bad man - u rly shouldnt have any kind of freedoms

should require a physical fitness and flexibility test as well
Closed Thread