Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2018, 01:21 AM
Large Rat

Default Recommendations for casual guilds?..

Hey people! Undecided yet but may be looking for a laid back casual guild to join. What ones would you guys recommend??

Highest level is only 34 and I'm not always hard core into the grind of levelling. Often getting distracted with other things such as faction questing, chilling, buffing and helping people out, upping tradeskills, adventuring, etc...also prefer if discord/voice chat isn't required.
Thanks!
Old 11-14-2018, 04:11 AM
Sarnak

Kittens if you aren't 60.
Old 11-14-2018, 05:07 AM
Sarnak

Reroll join Auld Lang Syne!

Gabronth
15 Human Paladin
Old 11-14-2018, 08:13 AM
Sarnak

KWSM and TSS are both good casual guilds that I don’t think have a level requirement to join.
Old 11-14-2018, 09:44 AM
Planar Protector

Gotta use discord (text at least) for Kittens.
Old 11-14-2018, 12:44 PM
Kobold

Azure Guard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Join us. Casually kill nice stuff and get nice shinies while enjoying most of the content in a friendly and helping environment.
Old 11-14-2018, 01:07 PM
Planar Protector

Start here:

http://wiki.project1999.com/Guilds:Guild_List

That page breaks the server's guilds into three categories: casual, raid, and top-content raid. Despite all the raid guilds trying to recruit you here, casual really seems to be what you're looking for.

Now when you get to say 45, and you're interested in casually raiding, then you'll want to look at the raid guilds.

Personally I can recommend Anonymous as being great for that, because we don't force anyone to raid ... although you do need to show up more than once in a blue moon if you want to actually win anything. We also have two fixed raid nights a week for Plane of Air (lots of cool/unique gear) and Halls of Testing (dragon armor). You can plan around them, show up to one, show up to both, skip both some weeks, etc. and no one will care. And of course we do a variety of stuff on other nights (again 100% optional).

But for now it doesn't quite sound like you're ready for that, so I'd look at those casual guilds in the wiki.

P.S. We (and I think almost all guilds) do require Discord during raids. However, we don't require speaking in Discord, just listening.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 11-14-2018 at 01:13 PM..
Old 11-14-2018, 02:02 PM
Sarnak

Dawn Believers. No pressure to do raids but ya can if you've got the levels.
Old 11-14-2018, 07:49 PM
Planar Protector

A note of warning (as Loramin hinted at) with respect to the mid-tier and high-end guilds on P1999: There aren't any genuine casual guilds inhabiting that portion of the game. They pretty well all advertise themselves as casual-friendly, but what that means is they tolerate casual players. Most of them are in actuality more driven than the typical "hardcore" guilds in the original game. Long story short, the actual casual guilds on the server, for the most part, don't post on this forum. Those few which do seldom keep their threads bumped. If you want to join a bona-fide casual guild check around in-game for guild tags you've never seen on here.

Danth
Old 11-15-2018, 01:56 AM
Large Rat

Thanks for all the help and suggestions everyone, it's appreciated! Wasn't expecting all the responses tbh haha
Not too interested in raids right now but maybe in the future...and have pretty much zero experience raiding, my play time is somewhat unsteady due to work and rl. So mostly would just be looking for a chill, no drama, friendly, respectful guild. I'll definitely poke around more and research! Thanks again and safety in your p99 travels!! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread