Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-12-2018, 10:28 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Have to say I don't click any of your youtube links sir.
Scared? just click it and picture someone from rnf in your head and smile.
Old 05-12-2018, 11:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by holesum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this time i opted out and im not sorry.
jerk!!!
Old 05-12-2018, 11:39 PM
Fire Giant

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by holesum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
thank God there are righteous Hispanics like you out there fighting the good fight
Thank you friend, please accept a virtual Mayze filled with Mayonaisse in token gratitude ... Also my spirit machine finished rendering the glorious mix of Revolucion Inspired themes you kind brothers have supplied me.

This is now I believe what I envision for a theme for this glorious forum:

https://youtu.be/KaogZUd9RDs [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Like Primal Chaos itself, it is bound to exist as such for a fleeting moment of its existence , unheard perhaps by the uncaring universe , which is now, no longer a multiverse of opportunities, but apparently only a mere hologram, created by an amorphous force of which even the residents of Celaeno fear to think about, reminding me of the first time I studied Astrophobos under a pale moonlight in a lonesome basement in the Doomed City of Cabimas, bound to be lost by the rising tide of the Lake and Age itself as I reminisced the Fires that destroyed it in the eatly 20th century.

Shed no tears friends, for there are many to be released in this mirage, but the fight must go on, even when doom presents itself naked to us in the guise of lurid and crude reality.[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
----------------------------------
[center]
Closed Thread