Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2018, 01:20 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Everyone will ask you for sow though
When I get asked, I just cast Shield of Words on them.
Old 10-24-2018, 05:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by pijan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Really want to make a human cleric but there are so many diety options. Any suggestions on which would be good for gearing? I'm kinda leaning toward inny but not real sold.

Or is Human cleric a terrible idea? I'd also be open another race as long as it's not dark elf.
Human clerics are fine. Innoruuk followers can quest for the snare necklace, and have somewhat different faction alignments than good-aligned Humans.

Pretty well all of the available Cleric races have something to offer. Dwarves have good strength and good night vision. High Elves have the highest Wisdom and best Charisma. Dark Elves have night vision, hide, and access to the snare necklace. Halflings have hide and sneak. Erudites have some interesting quests available. Humans have the second-highest strength and charisma (all other races have a decent score in one or the other, but not both) as well as some very nice starting areas and good quests. Gnomes come with their own special tradeskill. They're all perfectly fine for their own reasons.

Danth
Old 10-24-2018, 10:28 PM
Planar Protector

That is a nice summary, Danth, but you failed to mention the most important aspect of gnome.

Rolling a gnome communicates to other players that you have drug problems and poor impulse control. It highlights that you will be greedy and untrustworthy in positions of responsibility.

Hope this helps.
Old 10-25-2018, 12:54 AM
Planar Protector

I suggest a healthy diet-y for a cleric. Bazing!
Old 10-25-2018, 09:41 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That is a nice summary, Danth, but you failed to mention the most important aspect of gnome.

Rolling a gnome communicates to other players that you have drug problems and poor impulse control. It highlights that you will be greedy and untrustworthy in positions of responsibility.

Hope this helps.
Gnome sounding pretty good actually
Closed Thread