Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2018, 10:30 AM
Sarnak

Default Sham leveling path 48+ (solo n duo)

Howdy there. I just hit 48 on my shaman in CoM and I'm looking for some new leveling options. It will all be either solo or duo with a monk. I currently have a Jbb and should have epic in the next few levels (once I grind the faction). Any suggestions for good spots that might be a bit off the beaten path, or that cater to shaman soloing/duo?
Old 10-01-2018, 11:01 AM
Planar Protector

Check out the Per-Level Hunting Guide (link in my signature). It has tons of ideas of places, including plenty that are "off the beaten path", both for Shaman and all other soloing classes. The vast majority of them will also work as duo places.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 10-01-2018, 12:03 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Check out the Per-Level Hunting Guide (link in my signature). It has tons of ideas of places, including plenty that are "off the beaten path", both for Shaman and all other soloing classes. The vast majority of them will also work as duo places.
I did look at this. Haven't tried any of these camps really any personal favorites?
Old 10-01-2018, 12:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by pijan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I did look at this. Haven't tried any of these camps really any personal favorites?
Around your level I did ...
  • a lot of troll guards in Grobb (good XP and each drops a little over 10 plat in items ... also trolls are evil and need killing)
  • some giants in Wakening Lands for faction
  • Shardwurms in Great Divide (I was working on my Shawl quest)
  • Seafury Cyclops (although when I did them they dropped a lot more gems than they do now)
  • City of Mist (classic Shaman spot, and you can work on epic, but it sounds like you're tired of it)

If you're evil, Felwithe, Freeport and Rivervale guards are always popular. Once I hit 51 I spent a ton of time at the Burning Woods giant fort.

Hope that helps.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 10-01-2018 at 12:50 PM..
Old 10-01-2018, 03:57 PM
Aviak

Default Re: Troll Guards

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Around your level I did ...
[LIST][*]a lot of troll guards in Grobb (good XP and each drops a little over 10 plat in items ... also trolls are evil and need killing)
I attempting Troll guards last night- was able to down ~8 an hour with decent exp (47 shaman, untwinked). However, my main problem is I didn't have anywhere to sell my loot. Do I need more weight reduction bags to do Grobb efficiently?
Old 10-01-2018, 06:03 PM
Kobold

Either get a low lvl in the area to sell for you and you give him a % of profits, or you can just start an alt and ground transfer and sell with him. Then have someone do a transfer for you or just buy some gems like peridots and ground transfer it back.
Old 10-02-2018, 10:18 AM
Fire Giant

Once you get epic you can easily do dwarf guards just inside Kaladim. Do not do outside guards in BB as they have higher MR and break root all the time. I did those guards from 51-55. 14pp average per kill
Old 10-02-2018, 10:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mendell [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I attempting Troll guards last night- was able to down ~8 an hour with decent exp (47 shaman, untwinked). However, my main problem is I didn't have anywhere to sell my loot. Do I need more weight reduction bags to do Grobb efficiently?
I didn't have weight reduction bags, just a bunch of 10-slot backpacks, and I just ran to Oasis to sell whenever I filled up (although in retrospect Rathe merchants might have been closer?).

Because I was lazy and didn't want to run too often I'd destroy some of the low plat items to make room for swords. Then ... it's been so long, but I think at first I used Scale of Wolf to get to Oasis while weighed down, and then later I bound near the vendor so I could just gate, sell, and then run back to Grobb unencumbered.

Old 10-02-2018, 11:38 AM
Planar Protector

There is a temple of sol to faction merchant in the NW corner of South ro. Sells food, drink, bandages. That sort of thing.
Old 10-02-2018, 03:53 PM
Planar Protector

If you are an ogre or troll you can kill troll guards and sell and bank there. Just sayin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Can you just have your monk bud loot and sneak/sell at Ootok?
Closed Thread