Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-18-2018, 06:32 PM
Planar Protector

Very cool of you Aalpha!
Old 11-18-2018, 07:01 PM
Sarnak

Oh lawrd I want that Stone Key bad, been at that camp way too long and I’m about done lol, have my Hero’s Khukri and all just need that stupid frikin key ahhhh!!!
Old 11-18-2018, 07:18 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caball [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh lawrd I want that Stone Key bad, been at that camp way too long and I’m about done lol, have my Hero’s Khukri and all just need that stupid frikin key ahhhh!!!
Sweet man. can you link hungriez your hero's khukri
Old 11-18-2018, 07:58 PM
Sarnak

Woot Bbeta coming thru in the clutch! Just got my stone key from him for my SK that’s been after it for atleast 30 hours off and on. Had bad luck then but good luck Bbeta riding in to save the day on this stupid frikin quest lol. Anyway thanks for going out of your way to help me out man I appreciate it, hope some others out there get such quick help like I did was badass!!
Old 11-18-2018, 08:23 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caball [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Woot Bbeta coming thru in the clutch! Just got my stone key from him for my SK that’s been after it for atleast 30 hours off and on. Had bad luck then but good luck Bbeta riding in to save the day on this stupid frikin quest lol. Anyway thanks for going out of your way to help me out man I appreciate it, hope some others out there get such quick help like I did was badass!!
Glad I can help another p99er out! Woot
Old 11-19-2018, 10:19 PM
Aviak

Bbeta, you're amazing!
Gnome Cleric of Bristlebane [Auld Lang Syne]

Gwin-Ashar, Lady Rattray
High Elf Enchanter of Karana [Dio]
Sibeal Lysandris
Wood Elf Ranger of Tunare [Dio]
Old 11-19-2018, 11:02 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cibbwin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bbeta, you're amazing!
Thank you [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Aquired a Cell Key today. Hit me up SKs! Lol lots of shadow knight love I this thread. This one I think is claimed but I can easily get another. #monkskillz #p99love #community
Old 11-19-2018, 11:48 PM
Kobold

Could use a hand with getting scepter of mastery in kael. I have a 60 monk to duo with. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-20-2018, 06:32 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionsfan616 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Could use a hand with getting scepter of mastery in kael. I have a 60 monk to duo with. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ezpz we can try to knock this out in 2 hour batches. Dnot really have the play time for 10 hour binges anymore. Tonight's not good but I can do two hours tomorrow
Old 11-20-2018, 06:58 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbeta [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ezpz we can try to knock this out in 2 hour batches. Dnot really have the play time for 10 hour binges anymore. Tonight's not good but I can do two hours tomorrow
That would work well for me! I have vacation for the next 6 days so just give me a time and ill be there. The help is much appreciated [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread