Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2019, 04:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Llandris is the lead server GM you twat.
His contradictory version of a rule will only be relevant when he's answering a petition. And i surely hope he doesn't enforce it as he said. You can't expect the hoi polloi to read every dumb ass rando forum post in the hopes that some GM decided to visit it and deliver a new version of an already established rule. i'm sure some cancerous clowns will be more than ready to run through a newbie zone flattening everything only to petition the noob looting his bat wings. Genius idea.
Old 06-15-2019, 04:37 PM
Planar Protector

Do you even play on this server? Or are you just some weird forum goblin?
Old 06-15-2019, 04:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you even play on this server? Or are you just some weird forum goblin?
Living in your head rent free isn't as bad as I imagined. The echo makes it great for yodeling.
Old 06-15-2019, 05:20 PM
Aviak

Imagine picking this stupid-ass topic as the the retard-sword you’re going to die on.

DMN, what’s your hope here? To finally pull your sweatpants up over your gut, and bellow in your basement “I gottem! I proved my point so hard that now everyone knows I’m right!”
Old 06-15-2019, 05:26 PM
Planar Protector

I apologize, I didn't mean to instigate the kind of drama this thread has propogated. I merely wanted to know exactly how the community felt about this matter. I probably should've just read the server rules more carefully on this matter, but it seemed like a little bit of a grey area.
Old 06-15-2019, 05:27 PM
Planar Protector

How dare you start this thread, loadsamoney.
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How dare you start this thread, loadsamoney.
I know, I deserve a ban for it.

(really though, I didn't mean to start this kind of feud)
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loadsamoney [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know, I deserve a ban for it.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loadsamoney [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
(really though, I didn't mean to start this kind of feud)
I think they're all arguing about something else and just using this rule as the excuse.
Last edited by Jibartik; 06-15-2019 at 05:30 PM..
Old 06-15-2019, 05:39 PM
Server GM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
His contradictory version of a rule will only be relevant when he's answering a petition. And i surely hope he doesn't enforce it as he said. You can't expect the hoi polloi to read every dumb ass rando forum post in the hopes that some GM decided to visit it and deliver a new version of an already established rule. i'm sure some cancerous clowns will be more than ready to run through a newbie zone flattening everything only to petition the noob looting his bat wings. Genius idea.
No idea who you are or why you deem it necessary to bring RnF into server chat but I think it's time you had yourself a little break from the elf forums. I apologize to anyone who had to read this persons posts from the past few days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contraceptive View Post
If you can prove God is real to me I might believe you aren't just a virgin that has been given fake internet powers that you over-wield on an imaginary game. Also, don't forget to take contraceptive, the world doesn't need any more yous. Ah who the hell am I kidding you're not reproducing you're too busy blanket banning people on a 20 year old elf simulator.
Old 06-15-2019, 06:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llandris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No idea who you are or why you deem it necessary to bring RnF into server chat but I think it's time you had yourself a little break from the elf forums. I apologize to anyone who had to read this persons posts from the past few days
If I may ask, can we get an official word on Rogues pickpocking the targets of others, both solo and in groups? I didn't see if it was answered before, but someone named earlier in this thread copped to it in open chat and was publically shamed and petitioned for it, and I'd like to know what a GM says about such an act.
Closed Thread