Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-03-2013, 01:45 PM
Planar Protector

Default Nizzar sounds a lot like a dictator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizzarr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Heres my oath:

Team Nihilum will be on top and will shit on everybody -- We will take advantage of every mechanics available to kill as many people as we can.

Killing the server before it even started.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Will you all bow down, and let this guy turn another great potential box into what Red99 currently is?

How many of the original Nihilum thought they were the good guys against the evil Holocaust - you may have been once, but you're the fucking slime of the earth bad guys now, take a good look in the mirror and see if this is what you stand for.

I don't.
Old 09-03-2013, 01:49 PM
Planar Protector

maybe the people with the most kills should get like custom loot with killer stats
Old 09-03-2013, 02:04 PM
Planar Protector

Stasis, I enjoyed our time guilded together.

That out of the way, for 2 years we were the good guys while our opposition, the real slime, was your pals that shit on the server all day long in ooc and these forums, griefing as many newbs and attempting to turn away as many people as possible from these forums, all out of bitterness over losing. Both our attitudes in game and on these forums have been the only beacon of light for this community since the beginning, and the reason why Nihilum has almost effortlessly defeated our competition - people flock to our guild after seeing the alternative.

Now here we are after playing here for two years, posting hundreds of bugs on the forums, helping hundreds of new players, and being the only thing that stood between this server disappearing off the server select, and now we find out everything we ask and pleaded for is finally coming...

but on a new server begged for by the same trolls that shit all over this community for years. Staff got trolled hard on this one.

So on behalf of Nihilum, please go fuck yourself.
Old 09-03-2013, 02:09 PM
Planar Protector

Yes I agree, you have evolved into real assholes.

Like a corrupt government that has taken over - it will take everyone to correct this.

Nihilums voice on the forums, and Nihilums actions in-game reflect two totally different mind sets. That is, some people who are white knights in Nihilum voice their opinion, while their guild mates do exactly the same as the scum, with much more gear/advantages.

I am sorry you don't see this as a blessing, it is probably because Red99 has warped your mind into thinking all your time invested and griefing others into the ground was supposed to pay off with a feeling of accomplishment - but all is left is misery and low population.

Like a forest fire, we will start fresh - and the bitter faggotry will be outcasted.
Old 09-03-2013, 02:12 PM
Planar Protector

TBH The nizzar post above is the real Nizz - and it's shown in game, he's just finally starting to show his true colors on the forums.

He doesn't care about Red99, he never has - he wants to control people, even his own guildmembers that don't want to leave because of potential velious loot.

Greed is a strong motivator, which is why many people put up with the current situation - they know the only other option is nothing.

In fact Nihilum Team speak was probably one of the most unfun ones I have been a part of across my gaming time, so it's hardly why you think it is that people flock to you, or at least what you're implying.
Old 09-03-2013, 02:12 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Sektor

LOL people cutting and pasting the same replies on different topics. Love you guys teehee.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuffpuppy View Post
Saint Sektor cleansing the server of sick humans. This guy deserves VIP / Contributor status.
Old 09-03-2013, 02:15 PM
Sarnak

Ender - R99 - BANNED
Destin - R99 - BANNED
Skank - R99 - BANNED
Ehud - R99 - BANNED

yikes
Old 09-03-2013, 02:15 PM
Banned

I can see Smallmee

He's glorious
Old 09-03-2013, 02:16 PM
Planar Protector

dick tater?
Old 09-03-2013, 02:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stasis01 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TBH The nizzar post above is the real Nizz - and it's shown in game, he's just finally starting to show his true colors on the forums.

He doesn't care about Red99, he never has - he wants to control people, even his own guildmembers that don't want to leave because of potential velious loot.

Greed is a strong motivator, which is why many people put up with the current situation - they know the only other option is nothing.

In fact Nihilum Team speak was probably one of the most unfun ones I have been a part of across my gaming time, so it's hardly why you think it is that people flock to you, or at least what you're implying.
Its called loyalty..

I know its hard for guild jumpers to understand but it is one of the most important factors with members in a guild. Loyal members make a strong guild...
Closed Thread