Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2019, 12:17 PM
Banned

Default There is very little difference between--

--abortion for economic reasons, and eugenics or genocide of less desirable people in a society.

Its immoral to not let people enter the country illegally, but its not to cremate babies so they wont have an impact on a young persons finances.

Excuse me?
Old 01-29-2019, 12:20 PM
Planar Protector

but dead babies make good cosmetics tho
Old 01-29-2019, 12:22 PM
Banned

It's true, baby blood infusions actually make you physically stronger and boost your immunity and clear up your skin. Its a sick practice but it's been happening in hollywood.

What is wrong with someone setting up a government program where babies destroyed for economic reasons's blood is given to the less fortunate and suffering from sicknesses via state run healthcare.

Oh wait I forgot, we turned the people who were less fortunate into dust at crematorium center #14

What is wrong with someone setting up a government program where babies destroyed for economic reasons's blood is given to the members of our progressive utopian society.
Last edited by mickmoranis; 01-29-2019 at 12:26 PM..
Old 01-29-2019, 12:24 PM
Banned

We aren't killing enough people mick, William Shatner put it pretty good in 08. Starvation and retardation are natures way of dealing with a population that has lost its apex predator.

Ya'll need to get woke and get real. Eugenics is the only way to go, fuck em if they are babies or old men, I don't care.
Old 01-29-2019, 12:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's true, baby blood infusions actually make you physically stronger and boost your immunity and clear up your skin. Its a sick practice but it's been happening in hollywood.

What is wrong with someone setting up a government program where babies destroyed for economic reasons's blood is given to the less fortunate and suffering from sicknesses via state run healthcare.

Oh wait I forgot, we turned the people who were less fortunate into dust at crematorium center #14

What is wrong with someone setting up a government program where babies destroyed for economic reasons's blood is given to the members of our progressive utopian society.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-29-2019, 12:27 PM
Banned

If you get euthanized, it's your fault.
Old 01-29-2019, 12:28 PM
Banned

tapeworm lives matter
Old 01-29-2019, 12:28 PM
Banned

Progressive policy in 2039:

AOC says "its best for us all if you destroy your baby, so we will give you $5000 welfare infusion if you do, because overpopulation is causing unrecoverable damage to our planet."
Old 01-29-2019, 12:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
tapeworm lives matter
Cost cutting is good. Not feeding tapeworms == good. We should be building bombs, not babies.
Old 01-29-2019, 12:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irulan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you get euthanized, it's your fault.
I'm being euthanized slowly.

People say to me, "Here's a fun video game and some Netflix. Do you like McDonald's? Eat eat! You don't need to do anything. Consume!"

Then behind my back they wring their hands and smile devilishly, "The boy is useless and will amount to nothing. He might as well not exist!"
Closed Thread