Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2019, 01:00 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
2016, by not voting for a reality tv star and incompetent businessman who squandered daddy's fortune
https://youtu.be/-OcuyGz5ehM

you should watch this movie and educate yourself about one of the many halves of this country that you dont understand or know anything about because corperate marketing brainwashed you so they could trash the south and rape the environment there without you or your parents caring about it.

Seriously this should bother you: Corporate propaganda so they can mine coal is the reason you think so little of people in fly over states. Think about it, you KNOW you know the corporations do this stuff, you know that is a corner stone of your belief system as a progressive.

It's time to get more woke.
Old 02-01-2019, 01:11 AM
Banned

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
2016, by not voting for a reality tv star and incompetent businessman who squandered daddy's fortune
Quote:
Originally Posted by costanza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trumps a idiot he didnt even become a trillionaure while building teh brand that got him the Presidency f the United States America
get good =/
Old 02-01-2019, 01:24 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

you should watch this movie and educate yourself about one of the many halves of this country that you dont understand or know anything about because corperate marketing brainwashed you so they could trash the south and rape the environment there without you or your parents caring about it.

Seriously this should bother you: Corporate propaganda so they can mine coal is the reason you think so little of people in fly over states. Think about it, you KNOW you know the corporations do this stuff, you know that is a corner stone of your belief system as a progressive.

i can get educated by movies?? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-01-2019, 02:12 AM
Banned

Let me finish the dialectic half of that thought that refused to say here.....

Quote:
No I think when you vote wisely and raise your children to be ambitious and motivated you probably aren't an inbred hick.
And if you dont agree with me and vote accordingly and raise your children how i think they should be raised, you should be forced to live beneath me (if youre lucky enough that we even allowed you to live at all) in putrid squallor for all of your days, and so should mongrel children ( and your little dog too)

There you go.

Youre just a wretched cunt that thinks theyre better than everyone else. Go fuck yourself, witch. Youre like a real life villain.
Old 02-01-2019, 02:27 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

are you starring in this quality film?

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 02-01-2019, 07:00 AM
Banned

The neighborhood crackhead wouldn't stop ringing the door bell at 4am, so I went and said "hello" with a loaded pistol.

I've been wide awake for the last two hours.
Old 02-01-2019, 07:25 AM
Planar Protector

I've also been up for 2 hours, lying here wide awake with a loaded pistol

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 02-01-2019, 07:58 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've also been up for 2 hours, lying here wide awake with a loaded pistol
My crackhead always asks for $3, what does yours ask for?
Old 02-01-2019, 08:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:

I don't really think little of people in flyover states, I just talk like a meanie.

I don't care much for their politics, though. They negatively impact my life and their own lives by sending Trump, McConnell, and Boehner types to DC, consistently, year after year. But then, back where I grew up in California, we've been sending one of the worst republicans in the house for half my life. And Pelosi sucks too.

You know I just disagree with the conservative Godhead on a very fundamental level and one of the ways I express that is by meanposting. How do you express it? tell us,,,
Old 02-01-2019, 08:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constanza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trumps a idiot he didnt even become a trillionaure while building teh brand that got him the Presidency f the United States America
Not an idiot, but he ran with an ethos of "master business man", when he was anything but. He ran every one of his businesses into the ground. Compare to actual talents who started from nothing and built world-changing business empires. Trump didn't even leverage his brand to win the presidency; he meme'd his way into office by calling illegal mexican immigrants rapists (they are) and then riding the media wave.

Much of Trump's national renown came from The Apprentice, which wasn't even by Trump's design, it was Mark Burnett.
Last edited by Lune; 02-01-2019 at 08:39 AM..
Closed Thread