Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2020, 12:18 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by sydbarrett25 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nirgon is killing green right now. You know how long hes been playing? I would not be insulting that guy, he knows what he is doing.
he's killing green? so you are saying he is playing well on a 20 year old game, that has endless wiki and other information? been min/maxed to the extreme, played the same classes over and over, knows exactly where to get everything?

So Basically, Nirgon is really good at doing things everyone here knows how to do?

lol this sydbarrett carries both water and a torch for that guy
Old 07-03-2020, 12:30 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woke Locc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
*player size
It's funny because they're fat.
Old 07-03-2020, 12:38 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
he's killing green? so you are saying he is playing well on a 20 year old game, that has endless wiki and other information? been min/maxed to the extreme, played the same classes over and over, knows exactly where to get everything?

So Basically, Nirgon is really good at doing things everyone here knows how to do?

You sound burnt out. Take a break? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-03-2020, 02:39 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Consider a nap.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
You are #1 most toxic.
Old 07-03-2020, 03:16 AM
Sarnak

Relative to the title of this thread, I think a few of the players on Red should be spanked.
Old 07-03-2020, 11:11 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-03-2020, 03:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I remember trying to xp with a pal at like level 20 in permafrost and Kimm kept abandoning her camp at bears to come kill us and foil our attempts at goblin slaying. Good times.
Lulz has played against me in games before and been blown out like you cannot imagine. For some reason, I don't have to constantly bring it up.

He continues to cling to a pic where I left my account to aimchat pals (pictured: Prince who is mentioned in ooc) to play. He's mad he can't weasel his way into DMO to spam "we wuz kangz" in ooc like he has been doing and get us disbanded in a way like Bestow did to Holocaust on red. If he was a brighter person, he wouldn't be so obvious and it might have worked.

If there's one thing he's good at, its having meltdowns due to a chemical imbalance in his Brian and getting banned 100s of times FQ/in game combined, literally.

He cares a lot more than he'd like you to believe about elf quest or people's perception of him. I know his mads quite well. Get well soon pal. Quit attackin!
Old 07-03-2020, 05:24 PM
Banned

Old 07-03-2020, 06:01 PM
Banned

Old 07-03-2020, 06:21 PM
Banned

Closed Thread