Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-17-2021, 03:25 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There is research indicating potential anti-viral activity, and emerging research indicating some efficacy for treating active covid symptoms.

It is also very useful in countries where parasites are common, such as india, because if your immune system is compromised already by parasites it will be harder to also fight off covid, thus eliminating the parasites would obviously help fight covid in those cases, in *addition* to whatever anti-viral properties it has.

You just have a hate boner for a drug because your mind is riddled with partisan political propaganda. It's just a drug. If it's helping some people for covid, and it's otherwise safe at normal human doses, why engage in this smear campaign against it? Makes no sense.

Yes I have heard of this "research" the study you are referencing was withdrawn.

Quote:
he paper summarized the results of a clinical trial seeming to show that ivermectin can reduce COVID-19 death rates by more than 90%1 — among the largest studies of the drug’s ability to treat COVID-19 to date. But on 14 July, after internet sleuths raised concerns about plagiarism and data manipulation, the preprint server Research Square withdrew the paper because of “ethical concerns”.
Guess you guys need to do more homework - lack of critical thinking confirmed
https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-02081-w
Old 12-17-2021, 03:27 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
So if you’re the sort of person who “follows the science,” it might seem perfectly rational to join the fervent supporters of ivermectin. It might even strike you as reasonable to suggest, as one physician and congressional witness did recently, that “people are dying because they don’t know about this medicine.”
Quote:
Most problematic, the studies we are certain are unreliable happen to be the same ones that show ivermectin as most effective. In general, we’ve found that many of the inconclusive trials appear to have been adequately conducted. Those of reasonable size with spectacular results, implying the miraculous effects that have garnered so much public attention and digital notoriety, have not.
https://www.theatlantic.com/science/...oblems/620473/
Last edited by walfreyydo; 12-17-2021 at 03:31 PM..
Old 12-17-2021, 03:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by walfreyydo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Shocker: A placebo is a poor frontline therapy.
Old 12-17-2021, 03:38 PM
Planar Protector

What kind of Democratdemoncrat blames you unvaccinated paste eaters for spreading a highly communicable virus like the death cult you are?
Old 12-17-2021, 03:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think I get your meaning.

You're saying the risk/reward ratio from vaxxing is lower for apparently healthy individuals than it for the eminently at-risk. So low in fact that it's a greater personal utility to avoid the vaxx than to get it for their sake.

Ultimately, you are not your brothers keeper. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what individual rights are you personally willin to give up for the group

name a few

Quote:
Originally Posted by walfreyydo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol
Old 12-17-2021, 04:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think I get your meaning.

You're saying the risk/reward ratio from vaxxing is lower for apparently healthy individuals than it for the eminently at-risk. So low in fact that it's a greater personal utility to avoid the vaxx than to get it for their sake.

Ultimately, you are not your brothers keeper. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The problem with this logic is that the eminently at-risk can *get* the vaccine, it's freely available. They should get it. But vaxxed people can still spread it, and vaxxed people can still get it. So it's not as if you're being wildly irresponsible by not getting vaxed if it's still easy to spread with it, along with all the other as yet unknown risks that it could entail by receiving these wildly new experimental vaccines.

You aren't really any more of an irresponsible monster by not getting a covid vax than you are not getting a flu shot during a bad flu season. The flu is *more* dangerous to kids, and yet nobody looks down on you as if you are human trash when you don't get a flu shot. Even though you could kill somebody's kid.

So how do the covid vax nazi's rationalize these two positions?
Old 12-17-2021, 04:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What kind of Democratdemoncrat blames you unvaccinated paste eaters for spreading a highly communicable virus like the death cult you are?
bro you not even jabbed and typin lies on purpose
Old 12-17-2021, 04:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
bro you not even jabbed and typin lies on purpose
It is interesting, I think almost every other dem on here has claimed to be vaxx’ed except Horza, unless I missed it

Considering how easy it would be to lie and claim one is for a small measure of clout amongst p99 Dems, I almost admire his unwillingness to do so
Old 12-17-2021, 04:17 PM
Planar Protector

"Hi grandson!"

"you're in a death cult get away someone lock her up HELP!!"
Old 12-17-2021, 04:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It is interesting, I think almost every other dem on here has claimed to be vaxx’ed except Horza, unless I missed it

Considering how easy it would be to lie and claim one is for a small measure of clout amongst p99 Dems, I almost admire his unwillingness to do so
Heh I had the same thought. It's bizarre he never mentions it, even when directly probed.

The mystique of horza grows.
Closed Thread