Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2017, 11:59 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uuruk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I hope we stop doing rathe and xegony soon. I'd like to see Monday/Tuesday split times and wed fire/water splits or something.
yes id like to see us start splitting Water soon, seems like a push over now
Old 03-01-2017, 12:24 PM
Planar Protector

Earth A split I get so much exp off though! Can't drop that free 2 AAs per!
Old 03-01-2017, 12:42 PM
Planar Protector

I never read this thread because I don't play Phinegal or know anyone that does.

I just am curious, truly what is the purpose of discussing that server/game's activities here? Is there no server forum for Phinegal?
Old 03-01-2017, 01:04 PM
Fire Giant

Of course there is a Phinigel forum, but the rustles, tears, and flipped bergers are much more delicious here.
Old 03-01-2017, 01:04 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I never read this thread because I don't play Phinegal or know anyone that does.

I just am curious, truly what is the purpose of discussing that server/game's activities here? Is there no server forum for Phinegal?
Both official forums and reddit forums are heavily censored. no name and shame, no arguing, no calling people shitbags. being from red I'm sure you see the problem this presents.
Old 03-01-2017, 01:07 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nibblewitz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Of course there is a Phinigel forum, but the rustles, tears, and flipped bergers are much more delicious here.
there is a poetry to the language.......
Old 03-01-2017, 01:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Petition to move this to off-topic but posts like yours are exactly why this is in RnF - people post about Phinny then others rant about it hence Rants n Flames.
Old 03-01-2017, 01:12 PM
Planar Protector

To inform people of the events going on over there!

A large portion of P99 players favors PoP over Velious they just don't want to leave their pals and don't want to start over and maybe don't want to spend $10 a month on a game for a few months until they can farm their own Krono and play for free. Just have to keep updating people so they know there is a server out there doing PoP and beyond, and good times are being had by all.

Over 15 guilds this week raided and kill top tier/2nd tier content. You can play with whatever style of raiding you prefer. Super casual. 3 AM neckbeard. Total scum lord. Mother Teresa. It's all available for you.
Old 03-01-2017, 01:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To inform people of the events going on over there!

A large portion of P99 players favors PoP over Velious they just don't want to leave their pals and don't want to start over and maybe don't want to spend $10 a month on a game for a few months until they can farm their own Krono and play for free. Just have to keep updating people so they know there is a server out there doing PoP and beyond, and good times are being had by all.

Over 15 guilds this week raided and kill top tier/2nd tier content. You can play with whatever style of raiding you prefer. Super casual. 3 AM neckbeard. Total scum lord. Mother Teresa. It's all available for you.
I see. I think this is being a little disingenuous though. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-01-2017, 01:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I see. I think this is being a little disingenuous though. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How so? If I want to kill Vulak on P99 I'll need to cultivate a large enough raid force that can kill the dragon, field an adequate killing force no less than one hour after FTE which means I need a very large and diversified roster to pull from, and secure said FTE via a totally unclassic foot race. Then after all that I'll have to play the sub game of petitionquest and forumquest. This doesn't even take into account the guilds I'd be competing against that are literally years ahead of me in gear / strats / and knowledge of off the books rulings that make petitionquest a thing.

On Phinny I schedule a raid at a particular time, my raid force shows up to the agent of change in western wastes, we enter the instance and crawl through ToV killing everything in our path until we meet Vulak.

One of these scenarios sound sane.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Closed Thread