Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2017, 09:16 AM
Kobold

Is it possible for moardots to become more annoying? Stay tuned for the dramatic conclusion!
Old 03-04-2017, 09:43 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uuruk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did healbro just link an item he got a month into PoP raiding on a Friday night?
fucking lol
Old 03-04-2017, 10:26 AM
Planar Protector

out of fear for their own safety and be no more than their collective will, the moogles summoned their legendary Mog King. it was my thankless task to neutralize the threat...

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

many moogles died :c

i also encountered a giant tentacle monster. it grabbed me and inked me and killed the lot of us before we managed to dispose of it. i don't have any pictures of that though. i will remember to take some the next time i engage it.
Old 03-04-2017, 04:12 PM
Sarnak

https://twitter.com/danweiner/status/837886138933260288

cody rhodes moonsault off the top of a steel cage

what you know about hard times?
Old 03-04-2017, 04:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
out of fear for their own safety and be no more than their collective will, the moogles summoned their legendary Mog King. it was my thankless task to neutralize the threat...

many moogles died :c

i also encountered a giant tentacle monster. it grabbed me and inked me and killed the lot of us before we managed to dispose of it. i don't have any pictures of that though. i will remember to take some the next time i engage it.
What game is this?
Old 03-04-2017, 08:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What game is this?
Final Fantasy XIV. The extreme version of this raid is sorta hard. It takes a lot more coordination than any mobs in classic EQ.
Old 03-04-2017, 08:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What game is this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eshan Evanstar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Weeaboo island adventure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zanderklocke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Final Fantasy XIV. The extreme version of this raid is sorta hard. It takes a lot more coordination than any mobs in classic EQ.
mhmm ^^

here is the tentacle monster. it is a different one, but i slew it too. i also battled a giant scorpion and it was a bastard, but we finally got it. oddly it was more challenging than Ultima Weapon, which was a SUPER fun fight ^^... i don't have any pictures of it though :c

he have an AE that if you get caught in it, he smack you with all his tentacles all the way across the room. and then he pick you up and throw you on the ground in front of his face right before he inks you. there not really a way to dodge the grabbing, but you can dodge the ink and the slapping AE. overall it was a fun encounter. i actually liked it more than the other one even though there were water jets that you have to ride around islands because that one was confusing.

so, bunch of stuff unlocked, L52 in the bag, much fun had ^^
Old 03-05-2017, 12:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcr4990 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Uhh guys THIS IS A FORUM ABOUT EVERQUEST PROJECT 1999 U CANT TALK ABOUT OTHER VIDYA GAEMZ HERE
games that aren't p99 belong in off topic. which i suspect was melon's point. you have quite expertly fallen into his trap, my good chum.

move thread to appropriate forum ty
Old 03-06-2017, 08:27 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcr4990 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
RIP a few pages. I think Eshan got permabanned for doxxing/posting RL info. All his posts as well as his account appear to be gone.
Lol he didn't post anyone's real life info. He posted the link that opens to whatever FB account is logged in to the computer that clicks it. Some real good mods here.
Old 03-06-2017, 11:29 AM
Banned

Dammit nerd your sig is making the forum on my phone aids
Closed Thread